Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Would you rather a guy came quickly or not at all? Watch

• View Poll Results: During sex would you prefer a man to...
    ...reach climax early
    57.14%
    ...not reach climax at all
    28.57%
    ...too difficult a decision?
    14.29%

ReputationRep:
    Well?
    It's a question my friends often argue about, would women prefer a one-minute wonder or a man firing blanks?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it's something most women have considered, and I also doubt that either is more desirable than the other.

ReputationRep:
    What about "reach climax late"?

ReputationRep:
    I know it's not ideal, but most hypothetical questions aren't.

And as for me, I'd say I must be doing something right seeing as my girlfriend and I have a pretty darn healthy sex life!

ReputationRep:
    Early, it's better than nothing

ReputationRep:
    If he was a 'one minute wonder' there wouldn't really be any point sleeping with him in the first place, so I'd prefer he didn't *** at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    What about "reach climax late"?
    because that's the most obvious answer and an ideal outcome for women :P

...unless they wanted a quicky of course

(Original post by Missmeem)
    Early, it's better than nothing
    What difference does it make to the girl if the guy climaxes.

Surely it's better for her if he takes longer because it happens for .. longer. And because he's never going to climax, she can just ask him to stop :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)

Surely it's better for her if he takes longer because it happens for .. longer. And because he's never going to climax, she can just ask him to stop :woo:
    But i'd rather him *** early than not *** at all I'd imagine it to be quite upsetting if a girls' boyfriend can't *** while having sex with her

(Original post by Andiio)
    Apparently it doesn't exist, all men either last 2 minutes of 2 hours :awesome:
    Can guys climax and then continue with sex after that?

But i'd rather him *** early than not *** at all I'd imagine it to be quite upsetting if a girls' boyfriend can't *** while having sex with her
    Well if he convinced her that it was a problem with HIM and not HER, then surely it wouldn't hurt her confidence (etc) and she'd just enjoy the endless orgasms? :p:

ReputationRep:

that's what I thought until one of my female friends said a few weeks after sex with a guy "oh it was awful...he didn't come"

it's a self confidence thing apparently, like "I'm so ugly because he didn't even finish whilst having sex with me"

ReputationRep:
    But what about you? How much are you going to enjoy it if it only lasts for 2 min?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't see why not if it's with a condom...obviously it wouldn't be safe though, the sperm might find a crack or come out the bottom or something like that...

(Original post by Eddie_90)
    I don't see why not if it's with a condom...obviously it wouldn't be safe though, the sperm might find a crack or come out the bottom or something like that...
    what if it's not with a condom? the guy will have cummed but can still give the woman pleasure by thrusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chic)
    But what about you? How much are you going to enjoy it if it only lasts for 2 min?
    I wouldn't enjoy it much obviously haha xD Ah well, I don't have this problem anyway :o:

ReputationRep:
    Haha LOL! I'm not going to say which one I prefer :ninja: Both would be pretty disappointing in their own way.

ReputationRep:
    Well if he convinced her that it was a problem with HIM and not HER, then surely it wouldn't hurt her confidence (etc) and she'd just enjoy the endless orgasms? :p:
    Or the friction burn...

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it happens but it's unusual.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy. A lot will lose their erection and have to give it a minute if they want to go again. Some guys can just power through though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.