Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Would you rather a guy came quickly or not at all? watch

• View Poll Results: During sex would you prefer a man to...
    ...reach climax early
    57.14%
    ...not reach climax at all
    28.57%
    ...too difficult a decision?
    14.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Referee)
    Awwwww :console:

Edit to add:

At least if you've had bad sex, you'll really appreciate good sex!
    Haha I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eddie_90)
    I don't see why not if it's with a condom...obviously it wouldn't be safe though, the sperm might find a crack or come out the bottom or something like that...
    Someone doesn't use condoms much...

The sperm already in the condom would cause it to slide off the penis as the man carried on thrusting after ejaculation. Make the whole thing pretty pointless.

(Original post by Eddie_90)
    Well?
    It's a question my friends often argue about, would women prefer a one-minute wonder or a man firing blanks?
    And "firing blanks" is a term used to describe a man who cums, but with no sperm.

Thus, I think every girl would prefer a guy to be firing blanks to coming too quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :console: Well, i hear 90% of orgasms women get are self induced anyway, so you didn't miss out on much, right? :awesome:
    Depends on how much you masturbate though, doesn't it?

(Original post by chic)
    Depends on how much you masturbate though, doesn't it?
    So for you 99.999%? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodybuilder22)
    Typical - a thread about sperm, and Cultivated is there. God she loves the ****.
    Only if it's Peter North's :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I wouldn't enjoy it much obviously haha xD Ah well, I don't have this problem anyway :o:
    I bet you dont have this problem - every guy must climax one way or another over you :yes: Sorry thats meant to compliment you and not sound rude lol...au revoir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-Citizen)
    I bet you dont have this problem - every guy must climax one way or another over you :yes: Sorry thats meant to compliment you and not sound rude lol...au revoir
    Lmao, au revoir to you too ><

ReputationRep:
    I have this problem sometimes, I take quite a long time to *** generally (unless there is a large amount of foreplay involved) but sometimes I just can't come with sex and I have to get tossed off to ***. (Or I just don't). Happens say every 1 in 3 times I have sex probably. My girlfriend doesn't have a problem with it, as it generally means I can have sex quite a long time and be more varied etc...

ReputationRep:
    So for you 99.999%? :teeth:
    Haha I'm not going to answer that! :p:

Well if he convinced her that it was a problem with HIM and not HER, then surely it wouldn't hurt her confidence (etc) and she'd just enjoy the endless orgasms? :p:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    But i'd rather him *** early than not *** at all I'd imagine it to be quite upsetting if a girls' boyfriend can't *** while having sex with her
    I have this problem with my boyfriend and it's horrible. Makes me feel useless, unattractive, ugly etc etc etc It was a novelty for oooh maybe a week or so but now it's horrible and my sex drive has disappeared because I just don't see any point to sex as I don't enjoy it any more because I know it won't have the desired effect on him. It's not a good situation to be in at all. I'm trying to get him to see someone about sorting it out but he's too nervous.... So yeah, it's not all endless orgasms :p:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I have this problem with my boyfriend and it's horrible. Makes me feel useless, unattractive, ugly etc etc etc It was a novelty for oooh maybe a week or so but now it's horrible and my sex drive has disappeared because I just don't see any point to sex as I don't enjoy it any more because I know it won't have the desired effect on him. It's not a good situation to be in at all. I'm trying to get him to see someone about sorting it out but he's too nervous.... So yeah, it's not all endless orgasms :p:
    Hmm, well, i hope he finds a solution

Hmm, well, i hope he finds a solution
    Thanks, me too!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't care if it's the most attractive person I've ever seen, if the guy is absolutely rubbish at, y'know, everything then I'd rather just get it over with as soon as possible. There's nothing worse than having sex and being more interested in working out what on earth the final five minutes of Donnie Darko is supposed to mean than what the person on top of you is actually doing.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Can guys climax and then continue with sex after that?
    have you not heard of the refractory period? :lolwut:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Someone doesn't use condoms much...

The sperm already in the condom would cause it to slide off the penis as the man carried on thrusting after ejaculation. Make the whole thing pretty pointless.
    Yes I have used condoms countless times, just because I don't ejaculate into them then try and carry on doesn't mean I've never used them. In fact I've never had sex without one!

Depends how much sperm you ejaculate really, there is a bit at the top not taken up by penis (and if it was then that would be one oddly shaped bell end)

And "firing blanks" is a term used to describe a man who cums, but with no sperm.

Thus, I think every girl would prefer a guy to be firing blanks to coming too quickly.
    Well if you're going to get pedantic about it :P

ReputationRep:
    Guy's who don't *** can go for ages, at least until they are physically exhausted so don't knock it.

ReputationRep:
    Come early, although my bf can keep going so it's not really an issue if that's the case.

ReputationRep:
    Quickly, most likely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-Citizen)
    hahahahahahahahaha LAD

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer it happen early...if not at all I'd never want a repeat performance that's for sure. How insulting

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.