The Student Room Group

Relationship based on sex

Basically I've met someone, spent three weeks with them and then we both went back to where we lived as I was at uni and they were doing a course.

We live far away from each other so it's pain to see each other which is fine but he can drive and I can't. He has been all around the country to see his friends and even his ex during the summer but two times he has been very close to where I lived and he won't see me because he only will if there is a chance to have sex.

I got annoyed and said since you're close why can't you just come and see me and he said what's the point, we can't have sex. This is actually making me angry. Should I just not bother with him anymore because I want to see him even if we don't get to have sex but he just doesn't get it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
boys want sex. most of the time that's it.
Emily069
boys want sex. most of the time that's it.

This is too depressing to believe.
Reply 3
Yes i'm gay, shock horror! I obviously also know guys love sex. This isn't the first guy i've been with but I find it strange he doesn't get that I may want him to see me even if it isn't for sex.
Reply 4
he doesnt really like you then does he, as in even as friends. jus wants to **** out.
Reply 5
I just asked him maybe I just want to see you even if we can't have sex or am I crazy? and he just replied saying that I'm crazy. I give up!
Olivia_Lightbulb

*pokes myself* I don't just want sex :frown:
sil3nt_cha0s
*pokes myself* I don't just want sex :frown:

:h:
Reply 8
Dubstepper
he doesnt really like you then does he, as in even as friends. jus wants to **** out.

How did you manage all that neg rep :lolwut:
Girls want sex sometimes!

Like in the middle of the day in a god damn clothes shop!

Or when Family Guy is on.

Don't palm this off on us, Bloody women!
Tell him that you are not happy. It does seem that he is using you for sex.
Reply 11
I don't mind a guy wanting sex but if that's it I can just go to a club and get it when I want and at least there'll be lots of choice as well!
Reply 12
As a guy myself, I find that kind of behaviour from your partner puts a negative impressions on good guys like me :smile: haha

but all in all get rid of him, dont contact him again. Find someone that likes you and will only visit you to actually see you and not get a leg over. Good luck
Reply 13
Olivia_Lightbulb

Soz it's true. Some girls want sex most of the time too though, don't get me wrong! We are just as bad, if not worse, to have to deal with!
Boys want sex, girls want mind sex
Reply 15
Lefty Leo
How did you manage all that neg rep :lolwut:

i actually have no idea im quite nice aswel.
i only have like 5 bad reputation thingies aswel :Z and 2 good.
Reply 16
TwoDot
Basically I've met someone, spent three weeks with them and then we both went back to where we lived as I was at uni and they were doing a course.

We live far away from each other so it's pain to see each other which is fine but he can drive and I can't. He has been all around the country to see his friends and even his ex during the summer but two times he has been very close to where I lived and he won't see me because he only will if there is a chance to have sex.

I got annoyed and said since you're close why can't you just come and see me and he said what's the point, we can't have sex. This is actually making me angry. Should I just not bother with him anymore because I want to see him even if we don't get to have sex but he just doesn't get it.

He's using you.
Reply 17
Olivia_Lightbulb

Was in a relationship for two years, wasn't just about sex at all.

Came out of it, realized how **** the whole idea was and how hurt I got, and now I wouldn't mind just the sex :p:
Dubstepper
i actually have no idea im quite nice aswel.
i only have like 5 bad reputation thingies aswel :Z and 2 good.

Been pissing off the wrong people you have :p:
Reply 19
Yeah I can't believe I've been accepting this. He'll see all his friends and his ex but won't even see me, what a load of rubbish! He can find someone else if he just wants sex.

Latest

Trending

Trending