Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by TwoDot)
    Yeah I can't believe I've been accepting this. He'll see all his friends and his ex but won't even see me, what a load of rubbish! He can find someone else if he just wants sex.
    Sorry to ask, but are you homosexual?

ReputationRep:
    Basically I've met someone, spent three weeks with them and then we both went back to where we lived as I was at uni and they were doing a course.

We live far away from each other so it's pain to see each other which is fine but he can drive and I can't. He has been all around the country to see his friends and even his ex during the summer but two times he has been very close to where I lived and he won't see me because he only will if there is a chance to have sex.

I got annoyed and said since you're close why can't you just come and see me and he said what's the point, we can't have sex. This is actually making me angry. Should I just not bother with him anymore because I want to see him even if we don't get to have sex but he just doesn't get it.
    He needs dumping. Seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Sorry to ask, but are you homosexual?
    Yes but that's not the point. This happens to straight and gay people all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Been pissing off the wrong people you have :p:
    some people r jus horrible to me. IMO must be because im brown :eek: haha lol

Yes but that's not the point. This happens to straight and gay people all the time.
    No, i wasn't suggesting anything; i was just curious

(Original post by Dubstepper)
    some people r jus horrible to me. IMO must be because im brown :eek: haha lol
    :facepalm2: I'm brown, do you see me in massive neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2: I'm brown, do you see me in massive neg rep?
    it was a jokeeeee :| lol ur brown woweee. :| lol :woo:

it was a jokeeeee :| lol ur brown woweee. :| lol :woo:
    Thus the indian flag :p:

ReputationRep:
    Told him to go screw himself so hopefully that's the end of it.

ReputationRep:
    Thus the indian flag :p:
    LOL now i know why i kept mistaking you for me and me for you haha

LOL now i know why i kept mistaking you for me and me for you haha
    I'm sure you've come across other Indians

ReputationRep:
    Op, if it's a true relationship you're after, then i think you deserve someone a lot better who'll treat you with more respect

ReputationRep:
    Thanks and i've told him what I think about the whole thing so we'll see if he actually responds but I don't care now. If you can spend time with your ex there is no excuse not to spend time with someone who you say you miss all the time!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    i actually have no idea im quite nice aswel.
    i only have like 5 bad reputation thingies aswel :Z and 2 good.
    Have some pos rep!

ReputationRep:
    He's replied saying that if all he wanted was sex he could just go to a club as well as that is what I said to him. Then he says it would be a good idea to chat but it's your call. I can walk away on bad terms but rather wouldn't.

What is he saying? I should be nice to him or he'll be horrible to me. Sounds like a manipulator to me. I don't like that reply at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    Have some pos rep!
    have some wht?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you've come across other Indians
    nope not any with the indian flag.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can't believe I've been accepting this. He'll see all his friends and his ex but won't even see me, what a load of rubbish! He can find someone else if he just wants sex.
    I would really suggest ditching him, he doesn't seem to be considering you at all.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a pretty **** friend. Forget about him, seriously, it sounds like he's the sort of person who will take all he can from you and give you nothing in return.

ReputationRep:
    I send him a few angry texts about it and he phones me asking if i'm just being an attention seeker and then he says he just thinks i'm being weird.

He just doesn't get it at all!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.