Turn on thread page Beta

Really bad odour from my vagina... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,
    I just want to know whether the vagina..well the inside should have any sort of odour. I have been to the doctors recently and they told me I had thrush after doing some tests and they gave me a tablet that I just had to take once and the doctor said it should clear up within a few days. It did clear up but now its come back worse..and its so itchy, red and theres a really bad odour...its really getting me down and I don't why its come back again because i feel as if i'm a clean person...I guess it's best to go to the doctors again right, though i'm feeling really embarrased and also scared to have any intimaterelationship with guys at this moment incase of what they might say
    Any advice would be nice to hear!!
    Thrush is sumit to do wid moisture and ur fanny isnt balancing them to clean itself. u cn get it by wearing tight knickers, perfumes nt cleaning or cleaning all the natual stuff away like the ph. Its easy to get it again it might tek a couple of attempts to clear it up. As for the smell.... i duno. I tuk the cream but dusnt work well the tablets better its mre of a burning thanh itching though i thought.

ReputationRep:
    It is supposed, however if the smell is hellish, there is definatelly something wrong.

Do you have that almost jelly-like thingy coming from down there? Is it colored in yellow or...?
    If it is + the smell
    you may have an infection or fungus. Do you use depilatory stuff on that area, for the removal of hair and such?

My advice is that u should go to another doctor, have another check up and etc

what kind of pill did they give u? Oo

ReputationRep:
    Wear cotton knickers, and not thongs, cos they can make it worse. Check your shower gel/moisturiser/washing powder, as this may be causing it. Also, if it gets really bad, get a tampon and a pot of natural yogurt (unflavoured) dip the tampon in it and put it in for a few hours, as the bacteria here are "good" bacteria as opposed to the "bad" bacteria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    Come on. Unless your doctor is McDreamy or something, why would you be embarrassed about talking to them about it? They've probably seen much worse.
    :drool: :love: McDreamy :heart:
    I digress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elfen)
    Wear cotton knickers, and not thongs, cos they can make it worse. Check your shower gel/moisturiser/washing powder, as this may be causing it. Also, if it gets really bad, get a tampon and a pot of natural yogurt (unflavoured) dip the tampon in it and put it in for a few hours, as the bacteria here are "good" bacteria as opposed to the "bad" bacteria
    heard that sumwhere have u tried it thou

Probaly seen much worse.
    I heard from a work experience student a doctor had to pull a carrot out from their lmao.
    Least they wont ave to do that!

ReputationRep:
    Kutie, it's meant to work really well, as you use cold yogurt it soothes the itching and burning, and the bacteria sort of take over I guess. I haven't needed to use it, as luckily I don't get thrush, but some people I know swear by it

ReputationRep:
    I feel the cause of this problem is too much masturbation. Just stop this beastliness, and think of virtuous thoughts.:yes: The symptoms should disappear with a douche of cold water around the nether regions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.