Are they GHD or something?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    GHDs all the way x

ReputationRep:
    Yep, GHD

ReputationRep:
    I actually dont like GHDs I like my babyliss red hair straightener Its proven to be BETTER then the GHD with proven results. I second to it my hair stays straight for a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    I actually dont like GHDs I like my babyliss red hair straightener Its proven to be BETTER then the GHD with proven results. I second to it my hair stays straight for a week.

Not to sound mean hah, but after a week its probably grease keeping it straight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninaaaaaa)
    Not to sound mean hah, but after a week its probably grease keeping it straight!
    O noo I have extemely dry hair, so I cannot wash it more the once a week. Ive got curly afro typish hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    O noo I have extemely dry hair, so I cannot wash it more the once a week. Ive got curly afro typish hair.
    Oh i see lol You can get thicker GHD's for 'afro typish hair' that are meant to be really good, i know you have already found the babyliss ones you like. They are a bit more expensive than the already expensive GHD's aha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninaaaaaa)
    Oh i see lol You can get thicker GHD's for 'afro typish hair' that are meant to be really good, i know you have already found the babyliss ones you like. They are a bit more expensive than the already expensive GHD's aha.
    O thanks for the suggestion. I actually like my straightners cos I can change the temperature

ReputationRep:
    i have babyliss pro 230 elegance and i prefer them to my GHD's, so do all my friends who have used them. plus as there is now newer additions, like the ones mentioned above, you can get them for about 30 pounds, whereas when i got them they were about 90.

ReputationRep:
    I love my GHDs, but they don't usually last longer than a year before they go kaput. I'm on my fourth set now.

ReputationRep:
    I really like my Remington ones. Better than the GHD's which I used at my friends. Waaaaaay better.

ReputationRep:
    With GHDs, all you're paying for is the label, which becomes quite clear when you discover there are other straighteners on the market that do EXACTLY the same thing and a little bit more for about half the price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staygoldd)
    I love my GHDs, but they don't usually last longer than a year before they go kaput. I'm on my fourth set now.
    Woah, must cost you a fortune! My first pair lasted 4 years so I guess I was lucky!

I use GHDs but my friend has the Babyliss Pro 230s and I was shocked at how instant the results were. They're so much hotter (I found this out first hand when I accidentally leant on them ) and the plates are bigger as well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yh they are the best lol. Mine cost £120 at the time i bought em!

liesss.
    I am kinda pissed that somebody negged me for answering a question in this thread...Why don't you leave your name behind so I can return the favour :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i had ghds but they broke. now i have mark hill ones which i find much better than ghds.

ReputationRep:
    I personally love my Karmin

ReputationRep:
    I had amazing Babyliss ones for literally like 7-8 years but they broke and whatever Babyliss ones I tried after that just didn't do the job the same so I'd stick with GHD's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ferdi)
    Are they GHD or something?
    Cloud Nine, made by the people that GHDs used to be before they sold out I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Another one on the GHD bandwagon here too! I love my GHDs

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.