Scroll to see replies

NOW NOW NOW :heart:
Abhead
Pity sex?

I'm [we're] down.

:top:
Reply 162
Tom.
I'm not that egotistical but i meant the pose thing. I'll have to go change facebook quick before i get attacked on there !!!! i hate facebook. And! don't be mean, i voted you as hot. I risked a slap from clements, and got one. :biggrin:

Very few people get attacked for poses on facebook; have you SEEN peoples' photos? :no: I also hate facebook, so that gives another point. And don't pretend you didn't love the slap from Clements. :teeth:
Reply 163
TheLouisVuittonDon
Nice. I wanna see :woo:

Which celebrity would you say she resembles?

All of them.
Reply 164
TheLouisVuittonDon
Some of you really don't deserve to be in a club which is meant to be for 'sexy' people.

Has anyone seen a Clements picture yet?

Yes, yes I have. And she certainly qualifies to be a leader. :coma:
Reply 165
TRIGGER's bio is super awesome, i lol'd.
Im holding out for the super super sexy biatch society :woo:
Abhead
Can't, I'm not welcome here :sigh:

Sadly, who am I to disagree with the founding super sexy biatches? Never mind, maybe we can sneak you in the back way. Or I can sneak in your back way. One of the two.
Reply 168
Tom.
TRIGGER's bio is super awesome, i lol'd.

Yeah i'm pretty ******* awesome all over.
Clements-
Oops. I meant to add her then got distracted abusing ADREAM

I want to be a winarrrr...

I'll slay ADREAM for you? :o:
Reply 170
JessicaW
Very few people get attacked for poses on facebook; have you SEEN peoples' photos? :no: I also hate facebook, so that gives another point. And don't pretend you didn't love the slap from Clements. :teeth:

She grabbed a little more than was necessary in the process but i will forgive her.
FiveFiveSix
Sadly, who am I to disagree with the founding super sexy biatches? Never mind, maybe we can sneak you in the back way. Or I can sneak in your back way. One of the two.

Ooh missus.
Reems, take back calling me a lesbian or I shall denounce you as leader :colonhash:
Tom.
1 hotel room, a lot of sweat and about an inch of movement space per person. :cool:

Fabulous.
Reply 174
Clements-
Reems, take back calling me a lesbian or I shall denounce you as leader :colonhash:

Taken back your highness :adore:
FiveFiveSix
I want to be a winarrrr...

I'll slay ADREAM for you? :o:

Didn't you already say you would do that for me :emo:
Abhead
Ooh missus.

Fnarr fnarr fnarrr.
This society is :coma:
Clements-
Didn't you already say you would do that for me :emo:

I'll resuscitate him and do it all over again? :yes: