Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent off for my corporate card in like May, and I still haven't recieved it back! Everyone I know thats going in September has theirs, wheres mine?!

ReputationRep:
    That's weird, I got mine ages ago! Maybe you should try emailing or phoning UCLan?

ReputationRep:
    Im still waiting for mine too! Sent it around the same time as you.

ReputationRep:
    It takes a fairly significant time to process all the applications I suspect. The library is also undergoing some fairly significant redevelopment this summer so the staff will have been busy getting ready for that as well.

You dont need it until September, Id start chasing it up then if it hasnt arrived (and even then its not a problem as they can issue you one the first week).

ReputationRep:
    If it doesn't arrive just go to the library when you get there in September.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got mine either. Wish I did for the Flying Start.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too. I've sent mine in May, but I'm from Lithuania, so maybe that's the problem. I'm going to Preston in the mid-August, so maybe I should check out for the student's card at Students Union?

ReputationRep:
    I sent my form in June and haven't received it yet. Maybe it's longer for international students.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry.

If you havent got it by Sept then just pop into the library and they can sort it out there and then.

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks. Please don't worry if you haven't received your student card yet. They are distributed anywhere between May and the very end of August. Regardless of when you applied yours could arrive anywhere between those two times. Unfortunately the cards aren't issued on a first to apply first served basis so it does confuse a lot of students as to why they don't have theirs yet. In the unlikely event you haven't received yours by Freshers week just pop into the library at your earliest convenience and go up to the third floor. They can issue you one within a couple of minutes.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.