Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When I come online there is this girl I really like, should I wait until she starts a convo with me or should I just talk to her and start a convo on msn?

ReputationRep:
    If she never starts it herself then it's no use just waiting around is it? Start one yourself :smile:

ReputationRep:
    if you want to talk to her just start a convo

ReputationRep:
    You start, I'm sure she'll get the hint.

ReputationRep:
    You start it, im sure she'll like that.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be shy :p: Just act polite and try to be funny, then she may start an msn convo (or better a real life convo) with you in the future

ReputationRep:
    Start it yourself

ReputationRep:
    How can I hint to her that I like her?

ReputationRep:
    Is this a serious thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Is this a serious thread?

I agree...

This is a ridiculs thread ARE YOU FOR REAL!!!!

its cyber space! just tell her youlike her... if it all goes horribly wrong then just denie everything!!!!

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theseeker)
    How can I hint to her that I like her?
    I always start.

Just set yourself up homie, like once (a long while ago) I said, 'you bored?' and she said, 'a bit, you?' and of course I said, 'not when i'm chatting to you ' but be creative, otherwise it's *****. Or just tell her, if you don't want to flirt/tease/bore her.

ReputationRep:
    Start a conversation up but try not to always start it. See if she notices you coming online and starts one up herself. That would be a good sign.

ReputationRep:
    Give her subtle hints that you like her then play hard to get assuming she likes you too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.