Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has spending time on TSR helped to raise or lower your self-esteem? watch

• View Poll Results: Has spending time on TSR helped to raise or lower your self-esteem?
    Raise my self-esteem
    50.00%
    Lower my self-esteem
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    Not really :mute:

ReputationRep:
    neither!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moroseblight)
    As is Solid Snake :yep:
    As is you now officially awesome chick :p:

ReputationRep:
    Neither. It's just made me less bored sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of both. :p: Interesting question though, overall.

There have been situations which I would never wish to repeat and have left me absolutely shattered, and there have been situations where I've felt on top of the world. Most of the time, it's simply a place to chat and help grow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    As is you now officially awesome chick :p:
    Aww As is you now also officially charming dude :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aww As is you now also officially charming dude :p:

PS: I just finished FMA yday and watched the movie today :eek: I've missed out on sooo much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)

PS: I just finished FMA yday and watched the movie today :eek: I've missed out on sooo much.
    The important thing is that you're catching up with the wonderfulness that is FMA! Have you read the manga? It's even better than the anime. I'm assuming you also know about the second anime, the Brotherhood?

FMA is incredibly brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Neither :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The important thing is that you're catching up with the wonderfulness that is FMA! Have you read the manga? It's even better than the anime. I'm assuming you also know about the second anime, the Brotherhood?

FMA is incredibly brilliant
    The ending yesterday was real sad but then the sequel Movie ending was good :'D

Yeh i heard FMA Brotherhood is gonna be Longer than the original Anime since it's following the manga, i'm gonna start watching it once it reaches around episode 30.

ReputationRep:
    If I don't get AAA and get into medical school then my life is over and I should kill myself :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's increased it significantly. There's so many nice people on TSR , it's great. I have PM chats with a lot of them , and we chat about loads of stuff , it helps raise my confident and self - esteem. I think TSR is potrayed in a negative way , but the majority of people are helpful and friendly

ReputationRep:
    Where's the neither option? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future Doc)
    If I don't get AAA and get into medical school then my life is over and I should kill myself :p:
    I guess you read " Where AAB @ A - Level is sufficient ground for suicide " ?:p:

ReputationRep:
    Neither of the above? I like the people on TSR, I feel neither inferior nor superior to them.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    I guess you read " Where AAB @ A - Level is sufficient ground for suicide " ?:p:
    Yes! I love that sig. Can't remember who it is but I will rep them next time

ReputationRep:
    It hasn't done either.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.