Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any gay or bi guys starting at Lincoln this year?

ReputationRep:
    ....?

ReputationRep:
    haha youre gay :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, I hope not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimmel)
    Bloody hell, I hope not.
    You have quite a funny name! But your comment is offensive - Why have you got a problem with sexuality?

To the OP: I'm sure there will be. But don't be too enthusiastic about TSR - Not many Lincoln students are on here (at least this is my impression).

ReputationRep:
    There's a few, although Lincoln doesn't really have much of a "Gay scene".

Used to be a few of us on here, we'd go down to the gay bar and it would always be quiet. Don't think it's there anymore. Lincoln uni does have an active LGBT society though (went to one of their meetings with a friend who didn't want to go alone)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    You have quite a funny name! But your comment is offensive - Why have you got a problem with sexuality?

To the OP: I'm sure there will be. But don't be too enthusiastic about TSR - Not many Lincoln students are on here (at least this is my impression).
    Yeah there aren't many. I think it's because a lot of people on TSR prefer those two other Universities called Oxford and Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)

Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Yes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    they have a lesbian, gay and bisexual society in lincoln so you wont be alone

ReputationRep:
    lesbian going to lincoln here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeHowardPask)
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    There's a society and a few Facebook groups on it, search those and check them out

There's also a gay bar called Christopher's near Chicken Cottage that I've heard is a good night out if that's any help with meeting people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.