Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A woman was stabbed to death, 18 times in a German court, in front of guards etc.

The woman was pregnant, her husband and 3 year old son witnessed the attacks.

Her husband tried to defend her, but he was stabbed, and shot by a guard who "misinterpreted" the situation.

:/

ReputationRep:
    Its sickening and gut-wrenching to say the least. How on earth did they allowed a knife into a court room in the first place, I have no idea. Whats worse that they attacked her husband who tried to protect her. . 3 year old son watching the whole thing....
    My sincere condolences to the family left. I hope that the filthyguilty thing has a rigorous and severe justice wreaked upon it.

I think there is also a thread on this.

If you want to know what it is, here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t#post20122744

ReputationRep:
    Germany has a very poor record in security matters, no surprise here.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, just because something happens doesn't mean it is news per se. Imagine they covered every murder in the world... we'd be at it all day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    To be honest, just because something happens doesn't mean it is news per se. Imagine they covered every murder in the world... we'd be at it all day.
    Well the nature of this crime is pretty unique thereby making it a lot more newsworthy than a lot of murders. There's been very few murders on the news recently which have been as horrific and unique as this one. Happening in a court as well I mean WTF?

ReputationRep:
    :/ i didn't see that thread, thanks R£SP£CT, +ve rep.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.