Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I can't stop coming back to him. Watch

A few years ago, one of my friends and me, as normal, were sitting in a French lesson at my All boys school, when suddenly he started massaging my leg under the desk, and slowly working up to my groin. Being bi, I returned the favour, and undid his fly and starting playing with him. After the lesson, we rushed to the school toilet where we kissed and I gave him a blowjob.

This carried on for several months, however, as time went on, he began becoming more and more unpleasant to me, however, at the time, I was quite insecure about myself due to my weight, and kept going back to him - each encounter being more passionate than the last. 4 years on, he's still in my French class, however now I've lost all my weight and my confidence is gleaming, and as you've probably predicted, he treats me as if I were **** on the ground; especially when he's with a group of people. The only time he treats me humanely is when it's just us two.

The other week, we reached our pinnacle. We were getting the train back from school together when suddenly he came over to me, and kissed me on the cheek, and asked me to come home with him. I did, and we had the best sex imaginable, and he was so kind and loving during it, even making sure I wasn't in pain while playing "the bottom half" in our relationship. After we'd done, we shared a passionate kiss, and he told me he loved me. I was shocked, and turned bright red. I immediately left his house. Now we're back at school and he's still horrible towards me, but I almost ignore it, and think about what he's like when it's just me and him. The feeling of being in his arms and close to him like that was unbeatable, and unfortunately, I think I return his affection.

There is a big problem though. He's uber-straight acting, and has a girlfriend, and his friends are extremely homophobic. I fear that if he came out to be with me, then he'd be rejected by his friends and have no-one, and I don't want that, it isn't fair.

I really need some advice, because inside, I feel like a roller coaster, and as if I'm constantly being torn apart and sewn back up again. :confused:

bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A few years ago, one of my friends and me, as normal, were sitting in a French lesson at my All boys school, when suddenly he started massaging my leg under the desk, and slowly working up to my groin. Being bi, I returned the favour, and undid his fly and starting playing with him. After the lesson, we rushed to the school toilet where we kissed and I gave him a blowjob.

This carried on for several months, however, as time went on, he began becoming more and more unpleasant to me, however, at the time, I was quite insecure about myself due to my weight, and kept going back to him - each encounter being more passionate than the last. 4 years on, he's still in my French class, however now I've lost all my weight and my confidence is gleaming, and as you've probably predicted, he treats me as if I were **** on the ground; especially when he's with a group of people. The only time he treats me humanely is when it's just us two.

The other week, we reached our pinnacle. We were getting the train back from school together when suddenly he came over to me, and kissed me on the cheek, and asked me to come home with him. I did, and we had the best sex imaginable, and he was so kind and loving during it, even making sure I wasn't in pain while playing "the bottom half" in our relationship. After we'd done, we shared a passionate kiss, and he told me he loved me. I was shocked, and turned bright red. I immediately left his house. Now we're back at school and he's still horrible towards me, but I almost ignore it, and think about what he's like when it's just me and him. The feeling of being in his arms and close to him like that was unbeatable, and unfortunately, I think I return his affection.

There is a big problem though. He's uber-straight acting, and has a girlfriend, and his friends are extremely homophobic. I fear that if he came out to be with me, then he'd be rejected by his friends and have no-one, and I don't want that, it isn't fair.

I really need some advice, because inside, I feel like a roller coaster, and as if I'm constantly being torn apart and sewn back up again. :confused:

I dont believe your story, How can you do all that in a classroom with out any one seeing you?

And how old are you?

I'm 18, in the last year of 6th Form. This has been going on since Year 10. And I only undid his fly and played with him in the classroom.

ReputationRep:
    Blowjob is a toilet. Very classy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that's the point .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dump the guy and find someone better. I know it's a lot easier to say than to do, but you should do it nevertheless.

He's cheating on his girlfriend with you and he's treating you badly. It's not going to get any better. Cut your losses and find someone more worthy of you.

The only thing I wonder about though is maybe it's not him with the problem; it's his friends.

ReputationRep:
    So let me get this straight: he invented a time machine but you don't want to go back in time with him? Or am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    He's a gay guy pretending to be straight because it's acceptable. He'll probably end up married with kids having gay sex on the side and by the sounds of it it'll still be with you!

Guys like this are in my opinion scum. Don't bother with him any more and yes it will be hard at the start but it will get better in time and if the abuse gets worse because you're ignoring him let him know in strong terms you can let people know he's gay at any time. That is what he fears most so he'll definitely back off and he may even be nice to you!

I think you're missing something.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a Craig - John Paul situation from hollyoaks, which ended in them leaving in the sunset with each other.

I couldn't possibly do that though! How horrible would that be?! Surely, I'd be just as bad as him then!

ReputationRep:
    I would give my view but i'd be neg'd.

ReputationRep:
    If you aren't as bad as him you won't get out of this situation. You need to make it clear he can't treat you like this.

Please do, If it's me being stupid, then I want to hear.

ReputationRep:
    yeah tell him that you know hes gay and you can expose him at any time. But how the hell can you not like nice, warm, pink NANI?!?!?!?! give that a try first mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalie_gs)
    I dont believe your story, How can you do all that in a classroom with out any one seeing you?

And how old are you?
    It is possible...

And OP, you remind me very much of one of my best friends, who was in a very similar situation. Although he's older now, but that's not the point. I'd advise you to just give him an ultimatum; either he agrees to change things for you, and give you the respect you deserve, or you find someone who will actually care for you.

Having said that, perhaps he is just scared to come out, and is taking out that frustration on you by being unpleasant to you in public. Talk to him about it? It may be that he really does feel strongly about you, but is to worried to do anything about it.

I'm Bi, and have. Many a time =]

Isabobble, I'd so give you a thumbs up, but I already used mine today, thankyou =]

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.