Turn on thread page Beta

I can't stop coming back to him. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    I would give my view but i'd be neg'd.
    Does it really even matter at the moment? YOu look liked you've already amassed some neg rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Isabobble, I'd so give you a thumbs up, but I already used mine today, thankyou =]
    You're welcome, it's the least I can do . You just really remind me of someone I'm incredibly fond of, and also a little of myself :redface:. Hope things get sorted out sooner rather than later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Does it really even matter at the moment? YOu look liked you've already amassed some neg rep.
    I don't want anymore for giving my honest opinion.

Oh just say what you think. I for one won't be giving you negative rep.

ReputationRep:
    Okay then, I think that you should call it off with him. It's not like the boy/man/manboy can do anything without showing that he is gay, which would shame him.

Then just meet someone who can accept that they are gay and aren't ashamed of it, because this boy sounds like he is using you and is treating you rather badly. I'm amazed that you put up with the abuse. Yh, so find someone who can accept that they are gay and will treat you nicely. If you're going to university then there should be a LGBT group that you could join and meet people like you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh just say what you think. I for one won't be giving you negative rep.
    Read the above post.

Thanks, I could still do with a bit more help though. I really don't think exposing him is the best idea - he could quite easily deny it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I could still do with a bit more help though. I really don't think exposing him is the best idea - he could quite easily deny it to be honest.
    Have you spoken to him about it? How about thinking about what you want in an ideal word; what steps can you take to get closer to what you really want? I'm sure the situation isn't quite as impossible as you think it is, but it's gonna take some work. And you don't want to risk really hurting him anyway, presumably, so don't out him, it wouldn't be very nice. :rolleyes:

PM me if you wanna talk perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    he has a girlfriend aswell :/ its fair to say he is using you for sex, find someone who will treat you better.

ReputationRep:
    What I'm thinking, is that he might just be with his girlfriend as a safety thing, to convince him that he's ok. (If that makes sense...). I'm not condoning his actions, I think it's pretty low to treat anyone like the guy apparently is doing, but I do kinda understand what might drive people to act like that, especially when surrounded by narrow minded people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.