Turn on thread page Beta

english lang and lit geniuses for stupid AS student!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    hey I did english lang and lit AS and overall got a C i was predicted an A and I was dissapointed
    I got for the first module a C
    Second- E
    Coursework - A

Did anybody do for their second module Paddy clarke hahaha or chaucer because i need loads of help

Please....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    hey I did english lang and lit AS and overall got a C i was predicted an A and I was dissapointed
    I got for the first module a C
    Second- E
    Coursework - A

Did anybody do for their second module Paddy clarke hahaha or chaucer because i need loads of help

Please....
    I got much worse than I expected in that module too...don't worry, you are not alone. Perhaps they were just very strict with marking this year?

ReputationRep:
    Did you do Paddy Clarke/ Chaucer for your module and could you pleeeaasse help me, i'm really dumb!!!!!
    Do you have any notes or anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    Did you do Paddy Clarke/ Chaucer for your module and could you pleeeaasse help me, i'm really dumb!!!!!
    Do you have any notes or anything?
    No, I'm afraid I did Wuthering Heights and Frost.

ReputationRep:
    *dies* Wuthering Heights best book ever!!! ahh Cathy and Heathcliff . Adshur were you a lover or hater of Heathcliff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    *dies* Wuthering Heights best book ever!!! ahh Cathy and Heathcliff . Adshur were you a lover or hater of Heathcliff?
    Hmmmmm...my view changes from day to day! Right now I'm a hater. I have been compared to catherine myself in the past so that is rather scary. It's such an amazing book - I live so close to where it was set so it really put things in perspective for me.

ReputationRep:
    i did chaucer (wife of bath's prologue)
    i got 120/120
    what help do u need?! i'll see what i can do?!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, i did chaucer nuns priest tale i think its different. I basically just wanted some notes or some essays you had done so I know the format of a good grade.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.