Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did you/your partner ask to have first time sex? watch

i don't know.. ???

ReputationRep:
    "Let's get jiggy with it" is a timeless classic. I'd probably wait until things are getting a little steamy and then make the suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    We had spoke about it before hand and then one time it just happened!

ReputationRep:
    Well we just went with the flow, it wasn't a structured discussion...

ReputationRep:
    Lol neither of us asked it just happened one night after watching a film. I think it's better if you just do it when it feels right instead of planning it.

ReputationRep:
    it was kinda like flipping pancakes she didn't even see the first one lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star_girl_dannie)
    same.. one day it sorta just felt right and we both felt ready. We didn't rush into anything though, so that's why I think it was even more special as we both knew it was the right time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star_girl_dannie)
    This.. and then at a certain point he looked at me and said 'Shall we have sex now?' I laughed and then it happened. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i did the naked man....

that is we were in my room n she wanted to go pee n wen she came back in i was lying on my bed naked..

its guaranteed to work 2 out of 3 times..

ReputationRep:
    doesn't it just...happen :dontknow: one person makes the first move and it goes from there...

ReputationRep:
    Jus kinda... got down to it.
    No asking!

You just get "intimate" and eventually get to sex...

ReputationRep:
    It just happens? I didn't say can I have sex with you please.

ReputationRep:
    I was on top of her, and said "next time, shall I bring some condoms?"

That was the start of something beautiful....

ReputationRep:
    Neither of us asked.

One thing just led to another, that's how it happened

ReputationRep:
    Is this want relationshippos do? Seriously? I can't think of anything less sexy tbh...,

"Sally, may I penetrate you this time?"
    ".....Errrrr let me check my diary...yes, its been 3 months now...you can enter"

Haven't you heard of romance, seduction, living in the moment etc. If you're a boy, you sit right next to her on the sofa, smell her hair softly or something whilst stroking her arm, tell she smells gorgeous, then turn her head towards yours, look into her eyes....let it linger....then move in. The rest is up to you.

Girls want to be able to tell their friends that, 'it just happened'.

ReputationRep:
    It's not really something you ask, is it? It just happens...

ReputationRep:
    people ask to have sex?

neither of us asked. it just happend i would think asking ruins the fun and the intimacy somewhat?

just laying there, kissing and cuddling 'darling, shall we proceed to full intercourse now or are you happy with some pleasant heavy petting?'

Was just brought up in convo, so we just decided too.

ReputationRep:
    Just happened I certainly don't remember asking or hi masking !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Is this want relationshippos do? Seriously? I can't think of anything less sexy tbh...,

"Sally, may I penetrate you this time?"
    ".....Errrrr let me check my diary...yes, its been 3 months now...you can enter"

Haven't you heard of romance, seduction, living in the moment etc. If you're a boy, you sit right next to her on the sofa, smell her hair softly or something whilst stroking her arm, tell she smells gorgeous, then turn her head towards yours, look into her eyes....let it linger....then move in. The rest is up to you.

Girls want to be able to tell their friends that, 'it just happened'.
    Nice and romantic yes, but a little cheesy, isn't it? :P The last guy I slept with just pushed me down onto his bed and off we went, and it was beautiful!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.