Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The house, probably. There isn't much else that I know of.

Both my parents have been cheated out of fortunes, here or there.

ReputationRep:
    I guess a 5th of everything my parents have (as one of 5), plus anything I get from Grandparents (unlikley to be any money, and the one thing I've been promised is of no value to anyone but me). I don't really know how much anyone in my family has - parents spend all their money on living their life and bringing up five kids so I doubt there's anything there, and anything my Grandparents have I don't know about. I don't really expect anything tbh - I can and will make it on my own.

Having said that, here's hoping that my parents only die after me and my brothers all have done uni/in jobs/secure - bit of a morbid thing to think about tbh.

ReputationRep:
    One "family member" coerced my grandmother into giving her house all to him, with nothing going to her daughters. Six years of legal disputes and cutting off contact with that side of the family has ensued. We are not of a wealthy background, and that was the only relatively large sum of money we ever would have received, or ever will receive.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what I'll be getting and I don't understand how this is a fun question either :puppyeyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.