Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hey! im scared crapless!!
    i havent had any sexual experience before
    and yesterday this guy friend of mine jokingly kissed me on my lips.. for like a millisecond just for kicks! that guys been with a Lot of girls and im pretty sure he has herpes or something!
    and today this little pimply thing appeared all of a sudden!! it doesnt hurt at all!
    wat do u think??
    Attachment 74154

ReputationRep:
    Can't see the picture but is it itchy?

ReputationRep:
    Can't see the picture, but if he didn't have a cold sore at the time the chance of you having one because of a 1 second kiss is slim.

ReputationRep:
    ahh

ReputationRep:
    dont be so niave.

no its not itchy at all..
    and why cant u guys see the pic? didnt i upload it properly?
    also.. it just appeared suddenly in the afternoon!
    wat do u mean?
    im scared craplesss coz i dont want herpes =)

ReputationRep:
    well they are most contagious when they are just appearing, so he might have not known he had one. and if it is one, it should grow loads overnight.

(Original post by londonboym)
    well they are most contagious when they are just appearing, so he might have not known he had one. and if it is one, it should grow loads overnight.
    but does it look like its one in the photo??

ReputationRep:
    if it's not itchy, definitely not a cold sore cause those ********* itch like hell

ReputationRep:
    Can't see picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but does it look like its one in the photo??
    can't see the photo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimbobanage)
    if it's not itchy, definitely not a cold sore cause those ********* itch like hell
    mine never itch.

i just can 'sense' them sitting there, getting bigger, making me look like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    yeh deffinately , whatta clear picture

u see the pic now?
    Attachment 74156

ReputationRep:
    mine never itch.

i just can 'sense' them sitting there, getting bigger, making me look like a ****.
    I wish mine didn't itch =[
    I've just had 2 in a row, one right next to my eye which made me look like an alien for a week cause my lid wasn't folding properly and now the mark is gonna be there for ages and then one on my lip which has just gone. ARGH, I really hate them

ReputationRep:
    I wish mine didn't itch =[
    I've just had 2 in a row, one right next to my eye which made me look like an alien for a week cause my lid wasn't folding properly and now the mark is gonna be there for ages and then one on my lip which has just gone. ARGH, I really hate them
    next to your eye!! **** that!

i only ever get one every 4-6 months. always on my bottom lip to the left hand side :mad:

i hate my mother for giving me the damn virus as a baby.

ReputationRep:
    still no

ah crap wth!? this is scary crap! i need to knw lol

ReputationRep:
    next to your eye!! **** that!

i only ever get one every 4-6 months. always on my bottom lip to the left hand side :mad:

i hate my mother for giving me the damn virus as a baby.
    Ah you're lucky, I used to get them quite frequently cause I stress out quite easily.

My mum gave it to me too :mad:

My dad shaves them off if he ever gets them...how completely sick is that. He stops the copious amounts of blood with limestone or something. It's disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Ah you're lucky, I used to get them quite frequently cause I stress out quite easily.

My mum gave it to me too :mad:

My dad shaves them off if he ever gets them...how completely sick is that. He stops the copious amounts of blood with limestone or something. It's disgusting
    lmao! he must take off a chunk of flesh! :eek:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.