Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Next Sale - non sale items still available? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not sure where to post this but feel free to move mods!

Just wondering - in my local Next store last week there were a pair of jeans I liked and want to get. I asked if they would be in the sale and they aren't.

Regardless I still want to get them, but are the non-sale items still presented in stores, and still available or are most stores packed out with all the sale items and no non-sale??

i would have thought that most of the sale items have gone by now anyway? with the 5am people etc.. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 725308)

Just wondering - in my local Next store last week there were a pair of jeans I liked and want to get. I asked if they would be in the sale and they aren't.

Regardless I still want to get them, but are the non-sale items still presented in stores, and still available or are most stores packed out with all the sale items and no non-sale??

i would have thought that most of the sale items have gone by now anyway? with the 5am people etc.. lol
    The sale is over now, so (depending how much your nearest store sold in the sale) there will be some non-sale items back out by now. Given that these jeans were out before the sale, they will probably be out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 725308)

I was in Next yesterday and the majority of items there were sale items, they do have some non-sale items but a really limited range.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steeler4life)
    The sale is over now, so (depending how much your nearest store sold in the sale) there will be some non-sale items back out by now. Given that these jeans were out before the sale, they will probably be out.
    ye no offence but thats rubbish, i was in a manchester branch about 30 mins ago and they still have a lot of sale items... and non sale items, although there is not as much on the shelves as there was at the beginning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilkybar)
    ye no offence but thats rubbish, i was in a manchester branch about 30 mins ago and they still have a lot of sale items... and non sale items, although there is not as much on the shelves as there was at the beginning.
    Erm, its not rubbish. The sale was just for the weekend, but obviously most stores haven't sold everything in just the weekend, so its still out. They've brought a lot of their new stock out now too.

ReputationRep:
    They will probably have a bit of non sale out by now. I used to work there and the way they do it is slowly phase out the sale stuff whilst putting out new autumn/winter stock so they can maximise their sales on sale items. It happens on every sale. Anyway, maybe just give it another week or so and you should be able to find them!

ReputationRep:
    Order them through the Next Directory? The store always have a backlog of old stock that slowly gets faded out before the new stuff gets put out - in this case the Autumn collection.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.