Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    last time i had a plaster no my arm a week ago to cover a burn...i took it off and now im left with a funny patch of skin where one of the sticky bits was

(Original post by kat2pult)
    Lots and lots of water/oil?

Or do as everyone else says and yank it.
    What sort of oil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello.

I have a plaster on and the wound has healed but I can't take it off because it's attached to hairs! and when I peel it off it hurts! This has happened for a week, help!
    Put it in a bowl of water or get in a bath with it. It will come off easily then.

(Original post by girlmechanik)
    last time i had a plaster no my arm a week ago to cover a burn...i took it off and now im left with a funny patch of skin where one of the sticky bits was
    This isn't about you! shut up woman!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    LMAO you started a whole thread about having trouble ripping off a plaster?! haha, just man up and PULL WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT, it'll be over in seconds
    Wait until he starts his period :ninja:

(Original post by scott202)
    Wait until he starts his period :ninja:
    Shut up poo face!

ReputationRep:
    Man up and pull

ReputationRep:
    Shut up poo face!
    See...I have established by the nature of this reply that the OP has not and I repeat NOT hit puberty yet...

(Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Man up and pull
    Sorry I was under the impression that sex tip's weren't allowed in the forums...

ReputationRep:
    This isn't about you! shut up woman!
    man up ***** and get on with it.

this forums for people who actually want advice and arent being pussy's whose mummy wont help them.

i was just posting that to see if anyone in here might know what it is

man up ***** and get on with it.

this forums for people who actually want advice and arent being pussy's whose mummy wont help them.

i was just posting that to see if anyone in here might know what it is
    Well you should go make your own thread! for stupid people like you!

ReputationRep:
    take a hit of heroin then take it off, it won't be painful that way .

ReputationRep:
    Well you should go make your own thread! for stupid people like you!
    im not too bothered about it, just thought about it in passing when you mentioned plasters

oh btw, butter under the plasters gonna ming soon so you might wanna man up before it molds over

(Original post by there's too much love)
    take a hit of heroin then take it off, it won't be painful that way .
    Who says that's not already the case.

Oh how I joke.

ReputationRep:
    I tried using water but then my friend said to use butter, but it didn't work and some got stuck underneath
    Put some Jam on too. If it doesn't work then at least it will be tasty!
    (Original post by randdom)
    Have you tried peeling off the edges and then using a warm wet piece of cotton wool to pull it away.
    Pull a bit up at a time and then each time wet the skin and push at the bit that has still attached.
    Should get it off relatively painlessly but will take a while.
    This is the best advice you will get ^^. Maybe do it in a warm bath.

im not too bothered about it, just thought about it in passing when you mentioned plasters

oh btw, butter under the plasters gonna ming soon so you might wanna man up before it molds over
    I might just leave it on now. Then we'll see who's laughing. Oh yes. We will.

ReputationRep:
    warm water.

ReputationRep:
    I might just leave it on now. Then we'll see who's laughing. Oh yes. We will.
    ok, you do that...then we'll see who laughing when the tiny cut the plaster is probably covering gets gangrene cos someone left a moldy buttered plaster over it and bacteria invaded :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're such a sensational wuss I can barely bring myself to believe it. Rip the damn buttered plaster off. And listen to this, whilst you do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRTQ5HmleI

ReputationRep:
    you can just try and slowly cut the hairs with scissors as you go along....a few years ago i had a wound so bad skin was peeling off...JUST CUT IT LIKE A MAN

But it hurts dammit!!!!

STOP HAVING A GO AT ME IT HURTSTST!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.