Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am totally impressed by the BNP and their policies. Whilst some will argue that they are nothing but an outdated party who had their chance and blew it, I disagree. I think their polices have always made sense. I shall even go as far voting for them some time in the not to distant future. Their humanitarian, integral and just system should be an inspiration to us all.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear :facepalm: here we go...

(controversial thread, I like your style )

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother explaining why then.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GinAndJuice)
    I am totally impressed by the BNP and their policies. Whilst some will argue that they are nothing but an outdated party who had their chance and blew it, I disagree. I think their polices have always made sense. I shall even go as far voting for them some time in the not to distant future. Their humanitarian, integral and just system should be an inspiration to us all.
    But your name is 'GinAndJuice'.

Sometimes that says it all.

ReputationRep:
    The daily BMP thread....

Prepare for a torrent of abuse heading your way OP

ReputationRep:
    Whilst some will argue that they are nothing but an outdated party who had their chance and blew it, I disagree.
    They had a chance?

ReputationRep:
    mate can ou go into a corner and hide..dont come back out for a while.. shut up about the BNP..troll!! you dont know how many swear words i would have loved to say at this moment..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    OP, here are my reasons as to why I think you're a ****:
    because you just are.

See what I've done there?

Classy, classy stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    See what I've done there?
    Fed the troll?

ReputationRep:
    I agree.

BNP. :love:

ReputationRep:
    dear lord,:woo:

care to share/explain some of the policies

ReputationRep:
    personally i will probably Not vote BNP but i think there are a lot of racists our age and that they will get many votes next election.

im still waiting for a party that i want to vote for...

ReputationRep:
    Which policies are "totally impressed" with exactly?

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thompsonbassman)
    but i think there are a lot of racists our age and that they will get many votes next election.
    They didn't last time and wont next time.

ReputationRep:
    maybe not but i think they will be on the increase man!

ReputationRep:
    I love BNP threads. It's funny watching the same people get sucked in every time. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    mate can ou go into a corner and hide..dont come back out for a while.. shut up about the BNP..troll!! you dont know how many swear words i would have loved to say at this moment..
    lool, i bet you feel like a right sap now! sick username mate :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.