Turn on thread page Beta

my opinions on why the BNP are great watch

ReputationRep:
    The OP is brave lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GinAndJuice)
    I am totally impressed by the BNP and their policies. Whilst some will argue that they are nothing but an outdated party who had their chance and blew it, I disagree. I think their polices have always made sense. I shall even go as far voting for them some time in the not to distant future. Their humanitarian, integral and just system should be an inspiration to us all.
    Oh, just GTFO, GinAndJuice! You haven't specified WHY you support the BNP...you're just one of those sad little people who crave controversy. Hope you have fun tossing off to all those people getting arsey at you.

ReputationRep:
    I am totally impressed by the BNP and their policies. Whilst some will argue that they are nothing but an outdated party who had their chance and blew it, I disagree. I think their polices have always made sense. I shall even go as far voting for them some time in the not to distant future. Their humanitarian, integral and just system should be an inspiration to us all.
    Yes, racism is a just system...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My opinions on the BNP

How can somebody as clever as NG be as wrong about everything.

ReputationRep:
    WTF 2 posts and already temp banned?

that must have been some crazy other post you made

ReputationRep:
    It would be funny if the commies and anti-fascists abuse the thread starter.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be stupid.

ReputationRep:
    If I promise to vote for you, will you BNPophiles all just shut up and bugger off?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    My opinions on the BNP
    That video only carries bad connotations because of the assumptions of the reporter and the report. In reality, he is merely discussing the BNP reform.

ReputationRep:
    Not saying I particularly support the party, I still think Nick Griffin is a good public speaker.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so what policies exactly do you agree most with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MetalheadA7X)
    The daily BMP thread....

Prepare for a torrent of abuse heading your way OP
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    That video only carries bad connotations because of the assumptions of the reporter and the report. In reality, he is merely discussing the BNP reform.
    He's telling white nationalists that the BNP's ideals are the same as theirs - getting "every last one of them" out - and that it's necessary to say "identity" instead of "racial purity" to sell these white nationalist ideals to the broader public. He further comments that these reforms are not about selling out a white nationalist agenda. He also mentions the possibility of controlling the British media, and convincing the British public that they have these same ideals. If by BNP reform, you mean hiding a horrific hidden agenda then yes, that is what he's discussing. I realise the clip is in the context of an anti-BNP report with an anti-BNP reporter, but this doesn't change what he is saying and to whom he is saying it.

Obvious troll is obvious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    He's telling white nationalists that the BNP's ideals are the same as theirs - getting "every last one of them" out - and that it's necessary to say "identity" instead of "racial purity" to sell these white nationalist ideals to the broader public. He further comments that these reforms are not about selling out a white nationalist agenda. He also mentions the possibility of controlling the British media, and convincing the British public that they have these same ideals. If by BNP reform, you mean hiding a horrific hidden agenda then yes, that is what he's discussing. I realise the clip is in the context of an anti-BNP report with an anti-BNP reporter, but this doesn't change what he is saying and to whom he is saying it.
    Whilst they may be white nationalists,he is actually adressing "American friends of the BNP", so when he says "our ideas, which are the same as yours" this doesn't mean he shares the same beliefs of the ku klux klan or whatever else it is blown up to be in that report. If he is adressing American friends of the BNP, it is fairly obvious they will share the same ideas.

By reform ,I mean expelling extremist elements within the party with racist/nazi links and replacing them with nationalists and patriots. This is what has taken place- he is merely describing the change in their idealogy, not a masking or covering up of anything.

ReputationRep:
    I mean expelling extremist elements within the party with racist/nazi links
    If they were doing this, why is Andrew Brons MEP still around? A big chunk of BNP members have a very racist past. I reckon you're being a bit naive to think the BNP, which itself has its roots in the NF, has reformed itself and lost its racist edge. There are a lot of people who vote and support the BNP because they agree with white nationalism - a lot people on this forum in fact - and recognise they are a racist party.

And, I think your hearing is somewhat selective - he explains he is not selling out values like "racial purity", but selling them as "identity". He is a white nationalist.

Whilst they may be white nationalists...

By reform ,I mean expelling extremist elements within the party with racist/nazi links and replacing them with nationalists and patriots...
    White nationalism is racism (white nationalism means wanting to create a white nation or something as close as possible). It is also a strong parallel to the Nazi aim of creating an 'aryan nation'. If you admit the BNP are white nationalists, which you seem to and which they are, then you're admitting they're racists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    If they were doing this, why is Andrew Brons MEP still around? A big chunk of BNP members have a very racist past. I reckon you're being a bit naive to think the BNP, which itself has its roots in the NF, has reformed itself and lost its racist edge. There are a lot of people who vote and support the BNP because they agree with white nationalism - a lot people on this forum in fact - and recognise they are a racist party.

And, I think your hearing is somewhat selective - he explains he is not selling out values like "racial purity", but selling them as "identity". He is a white nationalist.
    Andrew Brons was sucked into totalitarianism at a young age, but to suggest he still holds those views now is nothing short of ridiculous. There are former communist members in the labour party, yet nobody would even suggest that they still hold those views today.

Perhaps they do have white nationalist voters, but that doesn't make the party itself white nationalist. If you want a mainstream party and hold those kind of views, BNP are the obvious choice if you want your vote to actually make any difference.

To be honest, I don't think anything he discussed in that video was especially inflammatory or racist. He discussed how he was going to present his ideas to the public- something all political parties do, and only when you take into account the interpretation of the reporter does the speech resemble anything negative.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.