Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sex dreams! Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have really weird sex dreams?
    Yes.
    60.38%
    No.
    18.87%
    Maybe :ninja:
    20.75%

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever have really weird ones, about people you know that you'd never entertain the thought of looking at twice never mind sleeping with?

:ninja:

TELL US WHO!

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    How on earth did you post that so fast! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it's people i vaguely know but don't look anything like they really do.

ReputationRep:
    i had 3 last night all featuring different girls no word of a lie

Fidel Castro. I'm still trying to recover it :sad:

ReputationRep:
    i had one about my english teacher once, that was a baaaad night. :O

ReputationRep:
    Ive never had one about someone id never consider sleeping with ordinarily, its always someone hot (luckily) well, so far anyway.

Ah good old sex dreams, fingers crossed for tonight haha

ReputationRep:
    Bizarre ones with people I know, but dont ever speak too. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god yes. Usually I end up having flashbacks to them in the middle of the day thinking "wow, i'm either some kind of ridiculously kinky, perverted individual or a sexual adonis!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    How on earth did you post that so fast! :eek3:

Your lounge furniture looks very nice. :ninja2:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream the other week that I was having sex with a female vampire. It was HOT :p:

ReputationRep:
    I dont have them often but i did have one last week about a guy in my class who I hate in real life but seemed to love in my dream. plus i have a bf in real life and in my dream i was doing things with this guy infront of my boyfriend....

ReputationRep:
    I have I think - but I can't remember who with (maybe partly because I don't want to remember) I'll get back to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhiya)
    Your lounge furniture looks like a zimmer frame.
    Corrected

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, all the time ... A lot of the time they're about platontic friends, then the next time I see them I feel guilty like I've slept with their twin sister or something ...

Yes. With my sister. :hides:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a sex dream for way too long, fingers crossed for tonight.

The weirdest one was Harrison Ford whose admittedly kinda hot but still hes what? Sixty? I dunno, but old.

ReputationRep:
    From time to time I suppose. I had one about my then English teacher when I was in year 9. What was the first lesson the next morning? You guessed it and she was wearing a rather revealing top that morning. Good times..lol.

ReputationRep:
    in mine, the girls morph into other girls during the ra...sex.

like you'll be doing doggy with a really fit girl then you turn her around, then it's someone with no teeth. but you don't realise they've changed until you wake up and are like...wtf.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.