Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sex dreams! watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have really weird sex dreams?
    Yes.
    60.38%
    No.
    18.87%
    Maybe :ninja:
    20.75%

ReputationRep:
    once with Britney Spears in a library book signed, weird thinking about it but that was that.

ReputationRep:
    When I was still with my ex I dreamt that I went to his house to find it had been bombed and he was propped up against a bookshelf dying. He told me his last wish was that we did..... stuff :ninja:..... Miraculously enough he made a full recovery about halfway through :p:

ReputationRep:
    i also had an odd one with all three of the guys from top gear. i was like this the next day > :eek: The only one of them i would possibly consider thinking is hot is the hamster xD

ReputationRep:
    i had one the other day of emma watson..made her bleed lol and i was scared to bits..

ReputationRep:
    Lady GaGa it was a low... although in my dream she most definitely was not a boy!

ReputationRep:
    edit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Do you ever have really weird ones, about people you know that you'd never entertain the thought of looking at twice never mind sleeping with?

:ninja:

TELL US WHO!
    Come one OP, tell us your deep dark dreams ...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The guy who presents Coast - is it Neil Oliver? In a field.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Come one OP, tell us your deep dark dreams ...
    I had a dream last night about my boss, who's 40 odd, bending me over in the locker room at work after telling me off about a few things. I woke up and I was genuinely upset :erm: Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes. With my sister. :hides:
    Are you female?

If so, tell us more.

(Original post by Shadow!)
    edit
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulabelle182)
    i also had an odd one with all three of the guys from top gear. i was like this the next day > :eek: The only one of them i would possibly consider thinking is hot is the hamster xD
    This made me laugh a lot. +rep on its way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I had a dream last night about my boss, who's 40 odd, bending me over in the locker room at work after telling me off about a few things. I woke up and I was genuinely upset :erm: Haha.
    For some reason I enjoyed that story ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have sex dreams about people I've recently met

Like last summer, when I was doing work experience somewhere, I was at a place with a load of REALLY FIT women. They were all in their 30's, but boy were they sexy! :coma: It was great because I was working in an office in the morning with a blonde one opposite me and then in the afternoon, in the warehouse with two gorgeous brunettes :coma: I found it hard to not get a hard on during the day :p: I was kind of shy around them, but only cos they were so fit!

During the nights of that week, I couldn't stop thinking about them :love: I definitely had dreams about them! They had lovely northern accents too

I don't know if you'd count these dreams as "weird" though...I just said they were because you don't expect office girls to be like that :p:

I bet you all have sex dreams over me. You do; don't you! Go on. Admit it. Please.

ReputationRep:
    I had one a few weeks ago about doing it with a 50 year old science teacher... man I woke up from that feeling sick

I think a few rumors I'd heard that day triggered it

ReputationRep:
    Mitch Hewer - and I'm not gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPurposeTortoise)
    This made me laugh a lot. +rep on its way!
    hey my first one! cheers ears :yes:

ReputationRep:
    From time to time
    The last one involved a guy that probably doesn't even exist :s

my father?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.