Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sex dreams! Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have really weird sex dreams?
    Yes.
    60.38%
    No.
    18.87%
    Maybe :ninja:
    20.75%

ReputationRep:
    i had one about my brothers friend. was really awkward being around him after for a while...

ReputationRep:
    Had an amazing one about one of my male friends who I am not attracted to in the slightest. It made me a bit attracted to him. Pity it was a dream, really.

ReputationRep:
    I have sex dreams all the time.

The best somewhat sexual dream was set in a hotel bar boat thing and the guy was, I think, a mixture of all the guys I've ever liked.

Man that was a hot dream :coma: so passionate.

ReputationRep:
    There are some disturbed people on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I am always having sex dreams about friends that I feel disgusted about the next day. I even once had one about my cousin =( I don't even find her attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frannnnn)
    i had one about my brothers friend. was really awkward being around him after for a while...
    I can imagine the awkwardness !. What's it like ?. Is it just like real life ?.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, loads :o:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, these are the first ones I think of:

- Britney Spears.
    - My dad.
    - My mum (to be fair, probably due to the fact that it's kind of in my head considering I hear her and my stepdad at it half the time).
    - My stepdad (as above).
    - My best friend.

FAIL. FREUDIAN FAIL IN EVERY RESPECT.

I would like to point out I have no sexual interest in any of the people above :sad: why I have such disturbing dreams I do not know.

I'm sure there have been many more, probably about old teachers, people I've known but not really 'liked' etc.

My sex dreams tend to be about people I'd really, really rather not have sex with :puke:

And I'm still trying to recover from all of them.

ReputationRep:
    yup...had one about this dude i neva used to like but now we are really close...the dream was goooood wow but no I wouldn't want it to happen in reality bcos itz jus too weird

ReputationRep:
    I once had one where I had a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend :ninja:

It was so weird :|

ReputationRep:
    onve but at as a long time ago lozl

(Original post by Overmars)
    Are you female?

If so, tell us more.
    Haha yes. I was... pleasuring her and she was squeaking.

I'm straight and I have a boyfriend, plus my sister and I aren't very close [except in that dream] so it was pretty disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha yes. I was... pleasuring her and she was squeaking.
    Pics or GTFO.

:ninja:

I'm straight and I have a boyfriend, plus my sister and I aren't very close [except in that dream] so it was pretty disturbing.
    Think it'd be even more brilliant disturbing if you were close!

[/perv]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetokill)
    Ive never had one about someone id never consider sleeping with ordinarily, its always someone hot (luckily) well, so far anyway.

Ah good old sex dreams, fingers crossed for tonight haha
    You just made me think, well you know how guys can have wet dreams, does the same happen for women too? As in after a dream with sexual content in it, well do you women get WET, you know down below? :redface:

dreamt once i was having sex with a guy... and i'm a guy.....

also dreamt of giving some guy head......

but! i am straight and 99% of my other dreams involve my gf THANK GOD!

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Sex dreams.

I have more chance of dying in my dreams than I do of having sex in them. I also tend to get shot alot in my dreams and I dont know why. Getting shot in dreams actually bloody hurts!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, when I have a sex dream, it tends to be with someone I actually desire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes. With my sister. :hides:
    :indiff:
    I would rep you were you not anon. Holy eff that is horrible.

My old english teacher, probably. Problem was he was really good

ReputationRep:
    I had some dreams like that few nights ago. But they're werent people who i know so i voted no. Never seen those guys in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Ha. Sex dreams.

I have more chance of dying in my dreams than I do of having sex in them. I also tend to get shot alot in my dreams and I dont know why. Getting shot in dreams actually bloody hurts!
    same to my bf. maybe it's something to do with someone sleeping next to you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.