NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Norway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
    If Nigeria is the best country in the world, why do all those incredibly rich generals want to leave?

ReputationRep:
    I am. But I'm not a country :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    If Nigeria is the best country in the world, why do all those incredibly rich generals want to leave?
    Because it's not the best country in the world *giggles*

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...onomic_freedom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BJack)
    Shaddapya face!! NIGERIA FOREVER!!!! ARRIBA!!! ARRIBA!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry about that... To answer your question, it is because all of the so-called Generals are corrupt and as soon as they rid the country of all its wealth for their own personal gain, they run away to places like Britain, Monaco and America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Because it's not the best country in the world *giggles*
    Sleep with one eye open 2nite, you might see a shadow creeping up to you and snatching you out of your bed!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dominican Republic! Really google it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Sleep with one eye open 2nite, you might see a shadow creeping up to you and snatching you out of your bed!!!
    You're not doing well in representing Nigeria to be honest. Kidnapping isn't a good method when trying to persuade someone :sadnod:

I'll sleep with both eyes closed, come take me.

ReputationRep:
    Malaysia or Singapore

ReputationRep:
    I love Canada too. I've never been to any of the Scandinavian countries but Scandinavians seem to be quite chirpy people. I wouldn't mind living in the Netherlands either. The UK is still quite special though i think. in terms of multiculturalism (meant in the broadest of meanings rather than simply different ethnicities) it's probably unbeatable. The trouble with the UK is that everyone seems quite ill at ease with each other. It's a shame that most of us (myself included) don't speak to each other on the train etc. I think there's too much suspicion around, which isn't helped by the constant monitoring of everyone with CCTV. I think i'm right in saying that Britain is the CCTV capital of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_woozle)
    but it rains too much! and theres too many mountains for my liking.
    Depends where you go! It's warmer and less rainy down South!

Mountains are great so i don't understand that haha, but the same applies, go down South and it gets nice and flat for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovay)
    South Korea
    Haha, shame about the rowdy neighbours! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Surprised no one has said

KAZAKTSTAN

:borat: :borat: :borat: :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walkin'Butterfly)
    Surprised no one has said KAZAKTSTAN
    Why would you be at all surprised that nobody has said Kazakhstan yet? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Without a doubt, America.

ReputationRep:
    Japan probably. I love the US and HK too. I agree with what others have said about the UK: unfriendly people, we just have a hugely negative society Who knows why

ReputationRep:
    United Arab Emirates.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.