Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElegantElephant™)
    Dubai, yeah, nice country

Would you seriously want to be living there? It's all so superficial it's almost completely tourist orientated. :beard:
    i have to disagree... dubai has a lot of work oppurtunities.. its the fastest growing city in the world and its full of engineers... and i mean FULL. with all the new projects there are is a lot of demand on all different types of engineers. i lived there for 16 years with my family and now i am in New Zealand finishing school and then going to uni (hopefully :P) and then going back

ReputationRep:
    China haha

i may have chance to immigrate to the USA but i still love the UK more. i love british english, especially the cockney, which always sounds so pleasing to the ear and i'm so fond of european landscape.^^

:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovay)
    South Korea
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland.

ReputationRep:
    United Kingdom or the United States.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.