Turn on thread page Beta

What is the BEST country in the world? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElegantElephant™)
    Dubai, yeah, nice country

Would you seriously want to be living there? It's all so superficial it's almost completely tourist orientated. :beard:
    i have to disagree... dubai has a lot of work oppurtunities.. its the fastest growing city in the world and its full of engineers... and i mean FULL. with all the new projects there are is a lot of demand on all different types of engineers. i lived there for 16 years with my family and now i am in New Zealand finishing school and then going to uni (hopefully :P) and then going back

ReputationRep:
    China haha

i may have chance to immigrate to the USA but i still love the UK more. i love british english, especially the cockney, which always sounds so pleasing to the ear and i'm so fond of european landscape.^^

:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovay)
    South Korea
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland.

ReputationRep:
    United Kingdom or the United States.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.