Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    USA. Surely, it's not if you think about some of the crippling taxes they impose of lottery winnings. Not to mention about to school shootings, some other crazy people, secret corruption (I know other countries have corruption) and some other ignorant people.

Then again, if one likes communism then one might say any communist country.

(Original post by BJack)
    No, silly, n1r4v is getting into Brazilian culture by spelling its name in the local manner.
    haha that is indeed true, i stand corrected - however then i should refer to my first candidate as "Confoederatio Helvetica" :p: which is not particularly obvious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BCM*)
    except their name, apparently, hmmm :rolleyes:

switzerland or sweden tbh, or even the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland :yes:
    What would you have said to somebody who told you that Россия is the incorrect spelling of Russia?

:no:

ReputationRep:
    Cyprus and scotland
    Cyprus has no smoking ban and its warm.

ReputationRep:
    Listen guys i tell u something.For everybody his Country th best!For me Also my country the best!even there life is difficult.Some countries good for travel,some is for life,some is for die!For me my country good for die! Becouse there was too much famous people of the world.

(Original post by n1r4v)
    What would you have said to somebody who told you that Россия is the incorrect spelling of Russia?

allright allright i get the point now :rolleyes: , i reiterate the fact that i stand corrected if that is required :p: - in response to question there there's a problem with the language family: cyrillic/latin don't mix so answer is that is the correct spelling in russian but giberrish in english - with brasil we have a confusion because portugese and english both use latin characters , without specification of the language it is therefore acceptable to answer the question as both brasil and brazil

*pants*

ReputationRep:
    Japan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *BCM*)
    haha that is indeed true, i stand corrected - however then i should refer to my first candidate as "Confoederatio Helvetica" :p: which is not particularly obvious :rolleyes:
    O O pick me i know!
    Federer land also museli, toblerone?

ReputationRep:
    Germany or Sweden.

ReputationRep:
    North Korea!

ReputationRep:
    Heard a lot of good things about Germany...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Its hard to beat the UK.
    that's not even a country :p:

ReputationRep:
    Andorra- Just for jokes

ReputationRep:
    tbsh yoive all gorgoteen abpt Livehnsteidn

ReputationRep:
    England

ReputationRep:
    Japan by a long shot. I'm going there tomorrow =D

ReputationRep:
    Ireland because of the standard of living ,it's richer than britain and but is less industrialised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    Japan by a long shot. I'm going there tomorrow =D
    cAby I ntake yuopjn r plave ib the flight please kthnz

ReputationRep:
    Ireland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow-Dream)
    that's not even a country :p:
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland isn't a country? When did that come up?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.