Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    mine was ********, i was 13 and was told you were supposed to stick your tongue down the girls throat so i did so and she puked.

true story.

ReputationRep:
    I think I was about 13, he was leaving my house and gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

ReputationRep:
    In a club, sloppy, drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    mine was ********, i was 13 and was told you were supposed to stick your tongue down the girls throat so i did so and she puked.

true story.
    Hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Randomer in a club.
    Drunk.

Nuff said.

This girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chic)
    Haha! That really does sound horrible.
    Definitely memorable though !!!

Pity I have nothing to compare it to

i was 13 and it was with an older guy who was taken and became this 'affair', good times.

but apparently i was a wicked kisser haa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    Definitely memorable though !!!

Pity I have nothing to compare it to
    Aww, I'm sure you will soon, and it'll be great. I've met a couple of dishwasher snakes myself. Luckily, not all guys kiss like that!

ReputationRep:
    Awful. I went in for a closed mouth peck, he went in for a full on open mouth snog. I ended up having my face licked. It was not nice.

ReputationRep:
    With a girlfriend in like year 9, on a school trip lol. All the best ones start that way :P especially this one... which ended in year 10.

ReputationRep:
    I was 14 and was at a pal's house with a coupla mutual friends. It was dark and we were sitting watching a film. Me and my best guy friend were sitting on the couch behind everyone else and we just kept getting closer, and closer... and then it happened. It was ******* terrible, and now when we talk about it it's bloody hilarious. I had an excuse because I'd never kissed anyone before, but he had, and he still sometimes apologises about how bad it was. We ended up "going out" for about two weeks. Then I ended it coz I felt too uncomfortable coz we were such good pals. Good times man!
    My female best friend at the time really like him as well and didn't really talk to me much after that... in fact, I saw her at a party the other night and she STILL won't talk to me. I guess some old grudges die hard.

ReputationRep:
    I'm inexperienced.

ReputationRep:
    Well my first kiss was interesting, my boyfriend had spent the date in the park (haha cheapskates) being nice and I dunno how to describe it? Nuzzling my face and kissed my cheeks. I froze and refused to kiss him. * embarassment que here *

But when we was walking home, i pushed him up against the wall between the graveyard and the psychological mental school place and kissed him there. Shocked the **** out of both of us i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lu-x)
    Awful. I went in for a closed mouth peck, he went in for a full on open mouth snog. I ended up having my face licked. It was not nice.
    :zomg: Damn.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was awesome. I just got my first kiss last week!
    We were on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. And it happened :yep:

ReputationRep:
    On a date in the middle of an ice rink. I had absolutely no idea what i was doing. Didn't like it lol. Refused to kiss him when he dropped me off at home then told all my friends that kissing sucks.

I was quite put off boys for some time lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    I honestly can't remember it at all for some reason. I'm assuming it was awful and has since been repressed. I was about 14 and definitely not drunk. Didn't kiss anyone again till I was 15 and that was when my best friend (and future ex-girlfriend) launched herself at me and knocked me on to the floor in a marquee full of people.

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was when i was 9-10.it happend when i was playing with neighbour girl!was nice, but now no.I haven't also real experiece.i wish i meet some girl from this forum and we will write about it.in it?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was only about 2 months ago with my boyfriend, we sat down on a patch of grass and he just kissed me, I completely cringed straight away but it was actually nice, once we did it again like a millisecond later it was fine =) I feel stupid for having been so worried about it tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.