The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A guy decided it was okay to grab me and literally hold me while he kissed me, until he got the message that me pushing him away meant i didnt want to kiss him. in yeaarr 8. it felt like he was drooling on me. *shudders*.
Mine was with my boyfriend in a deserted street in Leeds, in front of a "BJ Scaffolding" sign. He leaned in to kiss me and I backed away. Then after telling me not to back away again he kissed me. It was nice. :ahee:
Reply 42
i cant remember who it was, but i think it happened playing spin the bottle!! haha, those were the days.
i was 8...
it was sports day at school...
he was my best friends older brother (about 10)...
..... I miss him *sigh*
Reply 44
I was pretty young, maybe about 9, and it was with my best male friend at the time who turned out to be gay, hahah xD.
Ughhh my first kiss was in a cinema and I kinda didnt know what the hell was going on. I thought it was just gonna be a closed lip starter where as she went striaght in and kinda sucked my face off and poked me with her tongue whilst saying open your mouth to me. My tongue just sorta sat there like a wet piece of sushi.

Glad I learnt quite quickly how to sort that out though :cool:
Reply 46
Don't remember it. It isn't important and it was probably ****. We probably missed lips and I "accidentally" kissed her on the boob or something...
I was in the park with Amber and we were "going out" and best friends, but we were only about 11 or 12 (met when 11, but time blurs slightly) and we were in the park together talking and just being friends - i don't think we quite knew how boyfriends and girlfriends acted together and we were extremely innocent, but anyway we started having a tickle war and then we were rolling round on the grass playing, laughing, giggling and tickling each other mercilessly, until she just suddenly froze and pulled me into a hug and i cuddled her back, whilst in the backdrop the sun was setting. We looked deep into each others eyes and smiled and everything felt perfect, then our lips touched and we made out with the sun in the backdrop. Afterwards we just lay there for hours in silence, just cuddling and kissing as the sun set and all the stars came out. I think it was even more perfect that we didn't talk - it just made the moment last hours rather than a few minutes, but it was really because we were so young and naive that we couldn't really find the words to express how we felt, although i doubt i would be able to now even.
I was 13 and he was the son of my uncle's German friend. We were in the Freibad, which is basically the German word for a waterpark. He then became my first boyfriend and came and visited me here. Things did, however, take a turn for the worse as he thought I kissed another boy while he was here (he spoke no English) and so the remaining 4 days of his holiday here were filled with ice cold tension and silence :laugh:
Reply 49
I'm ashamed to say it was one of those, "Will you get off wae ma pal" ones, in an unders club which was mainly populated by goths and emos.
Serious facepalm-inducing flashback.
Reply 50
invictus_veritas
I was in the park with Amber and we were "going out" and best friends, but we were only about 11 or 12 (met when 11, but time blurs slightly) and we were in the park together talking and just being friends - i don't think we quite knew how boyfriends and girlfriends acted together and we were extremely innocent, but anyway we started having a tickle war and then we were rolling round on the grass playing, laughing, giggling and tickling each other mercilessly, until she just suddenly froze and pulled me into a hug and i cuddled her back, whilst in the backdrop the sun was setting. We looked deep into each others eyes and smiled and everything felt perfect, then our lips touched and we made out with the sun in the backdrop. Afterwards we just lay there for hours in silence, just cuddling and kissing as the sun set and all the stars came out. I think it was even more perfect that we didn't talk - it just made the moment last hours rather than a few minutes, but it was really because we were so young and naive that we couldn't really find the words to express how we felt, although i doubt i would be able to now even.

If I weren't so jealous of your apparent adoration of Amber I would ask if you were gay.
But I am jealous so I've decided you're just really really sweet :nods:
12/13 school disco. awful awful awful.
Reply 52
Anyone still waiting for their first kiss would be so put off the whole thing, reading this thread.
Ohh my gosh I was 16 and it was horrible.

I was only just recovering from a typical teenage bout of self-hatred at the time, which made the whole thing that little bit more sour.

I had never been properly kissed and had always wondered what it would be like, idealised the situations in which it would arise, thought I would be able to tell when it was going to happen - NO. Just no.

We were on prefect duty, and I went upstairs to an empty-ish corridor to have a break from the horrible little brats who enjoyed throwing crisp packets at us daily.

This guy (who had a penchant for pinching the arses of most girls in the year group) followed me upstairs. We'd occasionally hug, which I thought was perfectly innocent and him being nice, but I was obviously mistaken. :rolleyes:

So yes, he came and gave me a hug and all of a sudden he shoved his tongue in my mouth.
I was absolutely gobsmacked, quite literally.

He just threw his tongue in there - this wet snake of oblivion. God knows what he thought a good kiss was but it felt like his intention was slobbering all over me to mark his territory and licking up the leftovers of the lunch in my teeth, all while my mouth stayed locked open in sheer bemusement.

I hadn't had a chance to grasp what was going on and I couldn't do anything, he must have thought I was a terrible kisser, hahaha.

I remember looking at him; he was shaking, I was shaking in shock, and then I legged it.

Ahhhh, the romance.
Last year, on holiday with my first and only girlfriend. It was... eh. I have no idea how I was. She was just kind of unresponsive, but she turned out to be a lesbian (and knew this at the time), so that kind of made sense in retrospect.
I'm lonely.

Miss.Naughty
And by 'kiss' i mean snog/french kiss/etc :smile:

I'm not even sure I qualify at all, then. :unsure:
bex285
I'm ashamed to say it was one of those, "Will you get off wae ma pal" ones, in an unders club which was mainly populated by goths and emos.
Serious facepalm-inducing flashback.

Cathouse? By any chance? :P:
Reply 56
missimpossible
Cathouse? By any chance? :P:

Lmao :p:
Got it in one! :facepalm:
bex285
Lmao :p:
Got it in one! :facepalm:

It's ok, it's happened to us all. There, there :console:

Saw all the unders queueing up about quarter to five the other day when I was in town for a gig. It's mad, I don't feel old enough to be getting into overs and drinking legally and stuff. How time flies!
bex285
If I weren't so jealous of your apparent adoration of Amber I would ask if you were gay.
But I am jealous so I've decided you're just really really sweet :nods:

Aww thank you! I hate being home from university and reading threads like this: they make me reminisce so much and I wanted to leave this place so badly, but now I've come to realise that actually over the last few years there were some absolutely AMAZING moments, people and experiences.

I'm not gay though, DEFINITELY not gay, girls are just too awesome :yes:

But it's not all that good, the relationship - when it became one - actually ended quite horrifically :frown: , but I like to pretend that we grew up and got married and had lots of babies. Have been in love since then and had two relationships of over a year, as well as far too many flings, but I hope I will again sometime have a kiss that magical :smile:. I only had one other that was!
Reply 59
missimpossible
It's ok, it's happened to us all. There, there :console:

Saw all the unders queueing up about quarter to five the other day when I was in town for a gig. It's mad, I don't feel old enough to be getting into overs and drinking legally and stuff. How time flies!

Lol thanks :p:
I'm only 17, so not quite there yet but seriously done with unders. Not been for years, by the time I was about 15 I thought it was just weird :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending