Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missimpossible)
    It's ok, it's happened to us all. There, there :console:

Saw all the unders queueing up about quarter to five the other day when I was in town for a gig. It's mad, I don't feel old enough to be getting into overs and drinking legally and stuff. How time flies!
    Lol thanks :p:
    I'm only 17, so not quite there yet but seriously done with unders. Not been for years, by the time I was about 15 I thought it was just weird :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invictus_veritas)
    Aww thank you! I hate being home from university and reading threads like this: they make me reminisce so much and I wanted to leave this place so badly, but now I've come to realise that actually over the last few years there were some absolutely AMAZING moments, people and experiences.

I'm not gay though, DEFINITELY not gay, girls are just too awesome :yes:

But it's not all that good, the relationship - when it became one - actually ended quite horrifically , but I like to pretend that we grew up and got married and had lots of babies. Have been in love since then and had two relationships of over a year, as well as far too many flings, but I hope I will again sometime have a kiss that magical . I only had one other that was!
    Awh that's a shame. But at least you've loved and lost, apparently that's better than not having loved at all personally I've never been in love with someone who's loved me back, but I'm not giving up just yet :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I'm ashamed to say it was one of those, "Will you get off wae ma pal" ones, in an unders club which was mainly populated by goths and emos.
    Serious facepalm-inducing flashback.
    :o: Me too, good times!

ReputationRep:
    Funny how people have had bad experiences with their first experiences.
    Mines was brilliant, with my first love, we were sat by a lake on a bench, it was so deserted and there was no one around. He kissed me on the cheek first cos he was so shy and didn't know how i'd react then, just before we were bout to leave he ulled me close and kissed me. At first i was like omg this is weird. but after a few seconds i kinda enjoyed it. lol. To all those people who have not had their first kiss make sure you don't kiss someone when ur drunk, cos you could end up kissing any old sod and waste that experience. =)

ReputationRep:
    My first ever kiss was with my current bf

New years eve..midnight lasted for about 4 minutes..

the kiss was...sloppy, his tongue was mooching around in my mouth the whole time, i kept having to swallow back spit :nooo: ..all i could taste was WKD mixed with beer. Overall it was good though (was both of our first kiss's) so it was special tehe

..i have kissed one other person since (someone experienced )..and afterwards i thought to myself, "ooh so that's how you kiss" :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I was 10 or 11, he was a year older, guess it was as expected, didn't enjoy it though, felt really wrong.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks later when I'd found out he was also "going out with" one of my best friends, and me climbing out a wardrobe to tell his surprised expression that he was dumped. Good times. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Barely wanna remember it.

ReputationRep:
    This may sound really sad but I've not had one yet. I've been kissed on the cheek that's it. I've never had a boyfriend so there's not been that opportunity

Happened playing 21 dares, LMFAO! >_<
    The girl was experienced though, I could tell. It felt good :P

I had my first proper kiss on my sofa in my house a few weeks ago, at about one o clock in the morning. He asked if it was okay first, which I thought was so sweet considering he's a few years older than me (I was obviously more than willing!) It was perfect, I really love him. Fab!

ReputationRep:
    I was 16 and drunk at a party. Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    Umm. I had just turned 15, it was at the end of a Kaiser Chiefs' gig, we were at the bar and some foreign guys came to us asking if we could show them the french kiss, one of them just kissed me on both cheeks so i said that wasnt a french kiss and the other one pulled me closer and told me he wanted a real one. not my best memory! aha

ReputationRep:
    i remember the exact date and time of it because it was recent! 14th of april 2010 in my car with a gy whom i neva had feelings for since i the person i fell in love with me decicded that it was best we part! i hated the fact that i wasted my first kiss on that loser.....lets just say i had my first kiss while i was on rebound! must say for a first timer i was the best he kissed like a penguin!

ReputationRep:
    I was 15 and met up with a girl that i'd seen before and quite liked in the castle gardens near were we lived. It was sometime in August and a really nice day. 99% sure we were sitting overlooking the river. We then went out together for 7 months before I ****** it up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It was the summer of 1997, I was 13 and at a dance festival with a 16 year old I just met lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaz.K)
    This may sound really sad but I've not had one yet. I've been kissed on the cheek that's it. I've never had a boyfriend so there's not been that opportunity
    :sadnod: same here. Oh well, looking from what everyone else has said, maybe better to wait for someone right

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.