Turn on thread page Beta

When Lifters Cut watch

• View Poll Results: Which?
    Bulked
    26.19%
    Cut
    73.81%

ReputationRep:

Here's TIM from Boston. He's an architect. He's a beefy one at 5'7" and 230 lbs. He's into "old houses, Jeeps, lifting, good books, and big kind joyful men." Drop him a note and say HI! He's hoping to meet someone in New England.

ReputationRep:
    they look so happy together

yup, just plain happy happy

ReputationRep:
    You just can't help yourself, can you? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomTeeTom)
    I think most women see 'powerbears' as fat. I also think most women would prefer someone who is cut. Not neccesarily to ridiculous levels but i know most would prefer a 6 pac or some sort of firmness over a flabby belly.
    Powerbears are not fat, their bellies as you put it are power abs. When you grow up and start to mingle with women over the young girls you will see the error of your ways.

You don't know they would prefer this or that, thats bum gravey each women will have a preferance. Manly men have never ever gone out of fashion and never will.

For e.g Kirk Karwoski is a power bear of monsterous variety, he has bodyfat and power abs, just like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Powerbears can kill spiders too.
    I like spiders. When women ask me to kill them I tell them to **** themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    powerbears get more posetive attention becuase women see it differently to you:

• Not a vain ****
    • Manly
    • Rugged
    • Will actually go out to eat in a normal resturant without crying at macro levels in the mixed grill
    • Doesn't require waxing the chest
    • Doesn't involve dream tan
    • Is far more functional
    • Healthier
    What you will find as you grow up is that there are very few women who appriciate bopdybuilder style men, but lots who appriciate big manly men i.e Powerbears, bears are strong protective etc, bodybuilder styles are vain, arrogant and would likely spend more time in the bathroom busy shaving thier nuts that thier lass, thats just not right!

Bodybuilding is another form of Metrosexual, appearace and self obsessed.

Bears, well we eat stuff and lift big stuff up.
    I dont disagree. The only drawback is im 22, and women such as my mum like the big rugged bear type, I need to stay leanish for a bit longer for the young'uns.

That said, I would still aspire to get as big as possible so to that extent wouldnt give a **** what people think.

Wouldnt it be healthier to be carrying less BF? If it was constant, without cutting/bulking cycles etc.

ReputationRep:
    Powerbears are not fat, their bellies as you put it are power abs. When you grow up and start to mingle with women over the young girls you will see the error of your ways.

You don't know they would prefer this or that, thats bum gravey each women will have a preferance. Manly men have never ever gone out of fashion and never will.

For e.g Kirk Karwoski is a power bear of monsterous variety, he has bodyfat and power abs, just like this

Firstly the guy in your video is alot more cut than the one in the original post. Secondly i did not say that women dislike manly men all i said is that they'd prefer a more defined person than the one in the original post.

ReputationRep:
    Second because even if I tried I wouldn't be able to get to the bodyfat of A.

ReputationRep:
    1 Firstly the guy in your video is alot more cut than the one in the original post.
    2: Secondly i did not say that women dislike manly men all i said is that they'd prefer a more defined person than the one in the original post.
    1: He is a powerbear, which is what we are talking about, they much akin to 'cut' people have differeing levels of fat etc.

2: No, no you did not. This is what you said:
    I think most women see 'powerbears' as fat. I also think most women would prefer someone who is cut. Not neccesarily to ridiculous levels but i know most would prefer a 6 pac or some sort of firmness over a flabby belly.
    Even if we are talking of the guy in photo 1 I seriosuly doubt most women will see him as fat, he has a flat stomach and no lovehandles or chest fat as such, so if that is what you are reffering to as fat you need your brain washing with a sensible soap.

ReputationRep:
    1: He is a powerbear, which is what we are talking about, they much akin to 'cut' people have differeing levels of fat etc.

2: No, no you did not. This is what you said:

Even if we are talking of the guy in photo 1 I seriosuly doubt most women will see him as fat, he has a flat stomach and no lovehandles or chest fat as such, so if that is what you are reffering to as fat you need your brain washing with a sensible soap.
    Aye

even the lean loving me wouldn't call him fat n most women/girls wouldn't either

he just isn't lean

he is just big/bulked up

ReputationRep:
    This is different:

ReputationRep:

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by burningnun)
    I've seen Kyle's deadlift at 19. These guys were ridiculously strong juniors and teens but seem to have gone under the radar since :confused:

700 lbs is 317.5 kg and Jim has pressed in the 320s I think so if those lifts are accurate and up to date Smack is not quite right.
    Dave has benched 341kg/750lbs. He is the youngest person to bench 700lbs, though, but has benched more.

ReputationRep:
    Powerbear's losing.

ReputationRep:
    Inbetween, but closer to powerbear.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely closer to the shredded version. Powerbear has a fat face, don't like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiveItToMeBaby)
    Definitely closer to the shredded version. Powerbear has a fat face, don't like.
    That is one fat ******* round face. I'd still go for it though, I'd just do face crunches to tone it up a little.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.