Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=564479

Are there really some man met students in fallowfield, just wondering?

In Fallowfield there are lots - its just a Manchester suburb - there are no MMU students in Manchester Uni's own halls. There will be lots in private halls, other private landlord accommodation, and just milling around generally.

ReputationRep:
    I assume that was just a blip, maybe the Met ran out of space or something, or more likely the person in that thread got confused, but Uni of Manc halls have Manc students in, and Met halls have Met students in. Private have both.

And Fallowfield is full of everything. University students, Met students, actual REAL people who are not students; families, old people, etc etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah not everyone wants to live in university halls, me included, so everywhere else (private halls, student housing etc) is full of...everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    There are some met students in halls like weston, they're man uni halls but they're also run by opal - so I think they privately rent out any rooms that aren't filled by the uni.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 20, 2009

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.