Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just a quick message to South Asians inlcuding: Indians,Pakistanis,Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, who like to tear each other to shreds and insult each other because of there heritage or nationality.

Never forget that your fighting your fellow brothers and sisters!

Who used to live in peace together not so long ago!

So next time you go shouting your Zindabad and Murdabad around just give thought to this thread.

1935:

ReputationRep:
    Yh and try telling the English not to make fun of the French :P
    Seriously tho jus cos Im brown doesnt make these guys my brothers and sisters. Allow that. Im not gna hate on em but but dnt go all lovey dovey sayin we're bros and sisters wen we aint. Each community has the right to feel pride in who they are.

ReputationRep:
    yep at the end of the the day

we're all Indian, even jesus.

ZINDABAD.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have anything against Pakistani's infact I like them, but since this guy is being so naive - Us Indians can never forget the past when a good couple hundred years ago when Indians had war with Pakistanis they beheaded our deciples and Gods, cut open Indians heads infrint of mass crowds, threw babies and infants in the air and they landed on giant sharp edged swords.. Go and check your historical context before you post crap like this OP.

(I didn't mean to offend any Muslim's in any way)

(Original post by CookieArun)
    I don't have anything against Pakistani's infact I like them, but since this guy is being so naive - Us Indians can never forget the past when a good couple hundred years ago when Indians had war with Pakistanis they beheaded our deciples and Gods, cut open Indians heads infrint of mass crowds, threw babies and infants in the air and they landed on giant sharp edged swords.. Go and check your historical context before you post crap like this OP.

(I didn't mean to offend any Muslim's in any way)
    I am Indian!

I rather have my motherland look like this

than this...

without any Hindu,Muslim,Sikh,Christian, extremeists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IG...909reduced.jpg ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am Indian!

I rather have my motherland look like this

than this...

without any Hindu,Muslim,Sikh,Christian, extremeists.
    Then my lad you are naive. Cos the people in different regions want it split even more.

ReputationRep:
    Enforcing amiable relations between people because a map says so is just darn right funny. It's like trying to claim I should like the people from up north.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.