Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Literally all I do is go shopping and excersize. Literally. Most days, it's exacly the same. Even school days, go to lessons and then come home, sometimes go into if I need to get something, come home, do nothing for a bit, go for a run or go swimming and then do more of nothing and then go to sleep.

And then the same again :mad:

I'm even jealous of my sister, whos a year younger, who spends most of her free time with her boyfriend/going to parties.

So yeah, rant over.

Anon or delete.

ReputationRep:
    Well what do you want me to do about it?

Do you have any friends?

ReputationRep:
    Get out with friends r sumthin dude we cant do anything

You obviously can't do anything, I'm asking for suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want from us ?. You haven't asked us any questions. Just a tip for future threads you make , include background information , and then add a question in at the end .

For example you could have added at the end of your post " What can I do to be less dull/boring "

on topic , I suggest you make some more friends. Have some fun with your sister , she's only a year younger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    What do you want from us ?. You haven't asked us any questions. Just a tip for future threads you make , include background information , and then add a question in at the end .

For example you could have added at the end of your post " What can I do to be less dull/boring "

on topic , I suggest you make some more friends. Have some fun with your sister , she's only a year younger.
    :awesome:

But seriously OP, go out with friends (or make some if you don't have any), spend time with your sister if she's only a year younger or go shopping with her. Get a new hobby for the summer - watching different films, learn an instrument or something.

I sound like an advert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapturedSoul)
    :awesome:

But seriously OP, go out with friends (or make some if you don't have any), spend time with your sister if she's only a year younger or go shopping with her. Get a new hobby for the summer - watching different films, learn an instrument or something.

I sound like an advert.
    :giggle: , you're funny :yes:

it would be you to point out that what I said sounded wrong :rolleyes: :p:

And yh you sounded like an advert advertising some kind of brain transplant surgery which allows you to make new friends , and get new hobbies :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    why do people put 'anon or delete?' I'm quite new here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    They put ' Anon or delete ' , so they can let the mod know that if the content of the thread is innappropriate it should be deleted. I think

ReputationRep:
    1. Because some people are embaressed about their personal issues , and would rather people ( Other TSR users ) not to critisize negatively on the issues.

2. Because some people would rather keep their identity anonymous , and not friends who use TSR know what they're posting about.

3. Trolls also use it , for obvious reasons.
    Oh, okay thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    The mods (super users; they boss you around and warn you) can see who anonymous people are. In the old days, they used to de-anon people who they thought were abusing the anon function, or were trolling. This doesn't happen anymore, but people still say it just in case.

1. Because some people are embaressed about their personal issues , and would rather people ( Other TSR users ) not to critisize negatively on the issues.

2. Because some people would rather keep their identity anonymous , and not friends who use TSR know what they're posting about.

3. Trolls also use it , for obvious reasons.
    No, he's asking why people write that phrase, not why they anon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    The mods (super users; they boss you around and warn you) can see who anonymous people are. In the old days, they used to de-anon people who they thought were abusing the anon function, or were trolling. This doesn't happen anymore, but people still say it just in case.

No, he's asking why people write that phrase, not why they anon.
    Oh sorry

ReputationRep:
    no your not dull, you are yourself, i am sure there are many who think the same and do the sam if not less than you, really you should not worry about such things.

ReputationRep:
    just make friends and try go out with them

ReputationRep:
    theres so many people in the same position as you, or similar positions. start chatting to people at your exercise things or chatting to your sister and her friends.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this all the time tbh life is either going at 100mph or virtually empty. Go outside your comfort zone. Ring or text people who you wouldn't normally see. Organise things for your friends to do together like a cinema trup or go for some food. Look for a part time job. Start volunteering to fill up a bit of a time. I find that when I'm busy with work and things then I appriciate my free time more. Get up each morning and make a plan for the day just to do one worthwhile thing like cook something exciting or start reading a new book or go out and take some beautiful photos or explore parts of where you live that you don't know too well. The world is your oyster! Go the extra mile make the effort. Life doesn't just come to you you have to embrace it and make things happen. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Haha...I do nothing either! It cracks me up when I go shopping, and it's like, 'I'm out shopping to buy clothes to wear to go shopping!'

ReputationRep:

:lolwut:
    :shock:
    :puke:

you sir need to be locked away for a very long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    :lolwut:
    :shock:
    :puke:

you sir need to be locked away for a very long time
    I never meant it in that way. I meant for her to spend more time with her sister , and bond some more . I think i got negged for saying that :rolleyes: .

it wasn't meant in a dirty way.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.