Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it sounds stupid
    But one of the things I was looking forward to since deciding to go uni was to wear one of those big uni hoodys.haha.I dunno just to feel like im part of something?.
    Seeing how leeds art and design college isnt as big as leeds uni or isnt a uni as such,do you think they would still have a hoody.
    ???
    cheers in advance
    x

ReputationRep:
    If you choose a university based on whether or not it has a hoody, I don't think you should be going to university....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabooyah_!)
    If you choose a university based on whether or not it has a hoody, I don't think you should be going to university....

Of course I hav'nt chose uni souley based on getting a hoody.It's like asking if they had a freshers ball and saying if you chose it because of that... its just one of the many "noveltys" of uni life i spose.I chose uni to further my education to evolve as a designer.If you could help my question with a yes/no answer,it would be greatly appreciated.
    Edit/Delete Message

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does. I think this year it was blue, with leeds college of art and design written in kind of messy white writing. There may have been some red too. I don't think they have a variety though.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    ahh cool.I think its just the novelty of wearing one I think haha
    Are you currently studying there or?

ReputationRep:
    No I'm at leeds uni and have just seen people wearing them! Yeah it is pretty cool having one and they are usually well comfy

ReputationRep:
    oh okay cool
    Do i buy them from the uni or?
    yeahhhhh I love poppin on a big hoody after a party and the messy mornings
    thanks for your help again x

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Simon. As if you goon.

In all fairness I want one too, but lol. Bless you. I can't wait to take you under my wing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.