Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know any of the events / theme nights for freshers week yet? or know when we'll find out? my curiosity's getting the better of me! =P

ReputationRep:
    There will be lots of drinking, drugs and contraction of STDs.

ReputationRep:
    that's nice:eek3: :woo:

devis comparatif assurance voiture - Comparatif assurance voiture. Devis immédiat. Bas prix et adaptée. Devis assurance voiture.

ReputationRep:
    You don't know now and you'll probably be none the wiser after Fresher's Week due to the excessive amounts of alcohol involved.

ReputationRep:
    that sounds like an interesting time XD

ReputationRep:
    ha. i suggest anyone who plans on gaining an STD in that week seeks help soon =P

ReputationRep:
    Fresher's is whatever you make of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    There will be lots of drinking, drugs and contraction of STDs.
    That's my kind of week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    That's my kind of week
    you contract std's on a regular basis? =P lol

ReputationRep:
    last freshers week there was an indie club night in 53 on saturday night when you move in, which was epic but i wont be able to go this year to that as im working the move in weekend, sunday is the main opening club night for the year, tuesday was a skoolies night which was epic but damn messy, wednesday was lava i think, thursday is the first promo which again is epic, friday i cant really remember what happened, think me and my flatmates had a houseparty or went to a house party, my memory is erm hazy :P

its epic though, make of it what you will really, take every opportunity to have an after party every night during freshers, helps to get to know people and all that shizzle, breaks the ice etc, very handy if youre living on ground floor in your accomodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanaS90)
    you contract std's on a regular basis? =P lol
    Well, not to boast or anything, but I do currently hold the record for 'most STDs contracted in a week'. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    Well, not to boast or anything, but I do currently hold the record for 'most STDs contracted in a week'. :awesome:
    you shouldn't be proud of that :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxie4ever57)
    you shouldn't be proud of that :eek2:
    But, but, but, it's all I've got dammit. Why must do you take away the only thing I've ever won at?

So nasty :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djchocice)
    last freshers week there was an indie club night in 53 on saturday night when you move in, which was epic but i wont be able to go this year to that as im working the move in weekend, sunday is the main opening club night for the year, tuesday was a skoolies night which was epic but damn messy, wednesday was lava i think, thursday is the first promo which again is epic, friday i cant really remember what happened, think me and my flatmates had a houseparty or went to a house party, my memory is erm hazy :P
    lava? care to explain that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    But, but, but, it's all I've got dammit. Why must do you take away the only thing I've ever won at?

So nasty :'(
    haha, s'ok calm down, you can keep that record if you want it that badly! i highly doubt anyones gonna try steal that from you...

its a good thing noone can see your face on here or theyd be steering well clear come september =P

ReputationRep:
    haha, s'ok calm down, you can keep that record if you want it that badly! i highly doubt anyones gonna try steal that from you...

its a good thing noone can see your face on here or theyd be steering well clear come september =P
    A number of people have tried tbf, not beating 64 anytime soon though, I invented new ones :cool:

Haha yeah, good job I don't have a big shiny photo of myself on my profile really. Oh, wait...

ReputationRep:
    lava? care to explain that one?
    Lava is a club in town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vision)
    Lava is a club in town.
    ah sweet... i was thinkin it might be something like that, but being all the way from essex i just dont have a clue! lol
    what other clubs are there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    A number of people have tried tbf, not beating 64 anytime soon though, I invented new ones :cool:

Haha yeah, good job I don't have a big shiny photo of myself on my profile really. Oh, wait...

...i invented an std called hareebo once... it wasnt very creative, i was just eating haribo at the time. lol

ahhh youd be gutted if you put a photo on your page.. does it have a warning label for unsuspecting females? =P

ReputationRep:
    ah sweet... i was thinkin it might be something like that, but being all the way from essex i just dont have a clue! lol
    what other clubs are there?

Theres quite a few clubs in Preston, I avoid Lava to be honest, chav paradise at the weekend! Thursday student night is just about bearable but Promo (student night) at 53 degrees on a thurs is better!
    Main ones are
    The Warehouse- Rock/ indie club
    PR1 (just changed its name to Rumes)- which has different nights
    Squires- general type nightclub!
    Coda- which has loads of different club nights drum and bass etc and live music.

Theres quite a few others aswell that ive not been to, youre bound to find somewhere that plays music you like! Theres lots of bars around aswell.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Central Lancashire (UCLan)
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 7 Oct '18
  2. Central Lancashire (UCLan)
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 10 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.