Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Yeah. That page.
    That means you need to take the sheet that has what loan you're getting laid out on it to registration. I think you'll already have the dates you can register at the Whitworth Hall. No one tells you, but they take your photo for your student card at registration, so don't not shower. </ irrelevant > Yeah, that's all it means, I'm pretty sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatwhichiam)
    That means you need to take the sheet that has what loan you're getting laid out on it to registration. I think you'll already have the dates you can register at the Whitworth Hall. No one tells you, but they take your photo for your student card at registration, so don't not shower. </ irrelevant > Yeah, that's all it means, I'm pretty sure.
    been down there twice, so I know I have to come well dressed! On another note where are you on campus?

ReputationRep:
    It finally let me complete registration. yaaaaaaaaaay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    been down there twice, so I know I have to come well dressed! On another note where are you on campus?
    Well, I live in a house in Withington (just beyond Fallowfield), but my building is Samuel Alexander...

ReputationRep:
    Once you get the swipe card are you registered? or do you also have to go to the freshers registration which it says in the crucial guide?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qas786)
    Once you get the swipe card are you registered? or do you also have to go to the freshers registration which it says in the crucial guide?
    You get the library card/NUS card at the registration mentioned in the crucial guide. Which swipe card do you mean? If you mean a halls entry card, no. You have to go to registration.

ReputationRep:
    You get the library card/NUS card at the registration mentioned in the crucial guide. Which swipe card do you mean? If you mean a halls entry card, no. You have to go to registration.
    I went to this place in my halls where they took my photo and gave me a swipe card, im guessing thats the library card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qas786)
    I went to this place in my halls where they took my photo and gave me a swipe card, im guessing thats the library card?
    No. That is your halls ID card which gets you into halls, your library card is from the Whitworth Hall and you have to register there. Your library card has your garduation date in big in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    No. That is your halls ID card which gets you into halls, your library card is from the Whitworth Hall and you have to register there. Your library card has your garduation date in big in the middle.
    Ye the one i have has the my graduation date in the middle

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.