Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know there is a huge thread concerning accommodation, but i urgently need your help because i need to apply before i go on holiday in a few days, where i wont have internet access. So could i get help with the following please?

How do i create a username and password for the website?

I want a room with an en-suite and as close as possible to imperial, with good amenities, quite modern, really good party atmosphere etc. which ones should i apply for? I know about eastside and southside, which others?

Money doesn’t really matter because i don’t drink, so i figured the extra money i save from that i can put towards accommodation

Thanks for all your help!

and i hope to see all of you soon:woo: ...grades permitting

ReputationRep:
    south side seems like a good choice. east side too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Mayhs)
    How do i create a username and password for the website?
    The instructions are in the accommodation e-mail they have sent you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w-inds)
    The instructions are in the accommodation e-mail they have sent you.
    In my e-mail (the one everyone got on jule the first) i received information about finance, accommodation, term dates etc. and my CID number? I wasnt given a username or a password.

ReputationRep:
    I got pdf attachment in e-mail and just followed instructions on the link given.

you're not supposed to have been given a username or pass you fill out your information on the link: first name, last name etc and then you will have a username and pass. It took me like 5 mins...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timtamtintok)
    I got pdf attachment in e-mail and just followed instructions on the link given.

you're not supposed to have been given a username or pass you fill out your information on the link: first name, last name etc and then you will have a username and pass. It took me like 5 mins...
    thanks i found the email it was hiding itself behind thousands of unread emails, i think i should be more organised:p:

Now the hard part, which 5 places to choose? I think im going to apply to Eastside, Southside and Beit, any other suggestions please?

ReputationRep:
    thanks i found the email it was hiding itself behind thousands of unread emails, i think i should be more organised:p:

Now the hard part, which 5 places to choose? I think im going to apply to Eastside, Southside and Beit, any other suggestions please?
    Yeah lol thats where I applied and I've also applied for en-suite

ReputationRep:
    Chose Beit Hall (if there is an option) if you love a party environment, the union bars are literally just on your doorstep.

ReputationRep:

Well, I was also looking for single en-suites relatively close to the College, and I ended up going for Southside, Eastside, Beit, Orient House, and Willis Jackson. Very pricey but hopefully it will be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emc2)
    Well, I was also looking for single en-suites relatively close to the College, and I ended up going for Southside, Eastside, Beit, Orient House, and Willis Jackson. Very pricey but hopefully it will be worth it.
    I guess they are the other two closest halls with en suite rooms? And the order in which i put the halls down isnt indicative of preference is it?

Sorry for all the questions!

ReputationRep:
    I guess they are the other two closest halls with en suite rooms? And the order in which i put the halls down isnt indicative of preference is it?

Sorry for all the questions!
    I think they are, yes. And no, as far as I know the order in which you put them down will not be taken into account by the accommodation centre.

ReputationRep:
    Bear in mind that Orient House is a bit further out than other halls. For the atmosphere, I would personally rather stay closer to college even if it means I don't get an en-suite room. Considering the halls have all been refurbished in the last three to four years (at least they better have! I remember paying £84 for a single in Fisher and this was as recent as 3 years ago...) I think the quality shouldn't suffer too much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.