Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know there is a huge thread concerning accommodation, but i urgently need your help because i need to apply before i go on holiday in a few days, where i wont have internet access. So could i get help with the following please?

How do i create a username and password for the website?

I want a room with an en-suite and as close as possible to imperial, with good amenities, quite modern, really good party atmosphere etc. which ones should i apply for? I know about eastside and southside, which others?

Money doesn’t really matter because i don’t drink, so i figured the extra money i save from that i can put towards accommodation

Thanks for all your help!

and i hope to see all of you soon:woo: ...grades permitting

ReputationRep:
    south side seems like a good choice. east side too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Mayhs)
    How do i create a username and password for the website?
    The instructions are in the accommodation e-mail they have sent you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w-inds)
    The instructions are in the accommodation e-mail they have sent you.
    In my e-mail (the one everyone got on jule the first) i received information about finance, accommodation, term dates etc. and my CID number? I wasnt given a username or a password.

ReputationRep:
    I got pdf attachment in e-mail and just followed instructions on the link given.

you're not supposed to have been given a username or pass you fill out your information on the link: first name, last name etc and then you will have a username and pass. It took me like 5 mins...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timtamtintok)
    I got pdf attachment in e-mail and just followed instructions on the link given.

you're not supposed to have been given a username or pass you fill out your information on the link: first name, last name etc and then you will have a username and pass. It took me like 5 mins...
    thanks i found the email it was hiding itself behind thousands of unread emails, i think i should be more organised:p:

Now the hard part, which 5 places to choose? I think im going to apply to Eastside, Southside and Beit, any other suggestions please?

ReputationRep:
    thanks i found the email it was hiding itself behind thousands of unread emails, i think i should be more organised:p:

Now the hard part, which 5 places to choose? I think im going to apply to Eastside, Southside and Beit, any other suggestions please?
    Yeah lol thats where I applied and I've also applied for en-suite

ReputationRep:
    Chose Beit Hall (if there is an option) if you love a party environment, the union bars are literally just on your doorstep.

ReputationRep:

Well, I was also looking for single en-suites relatively close to the College, and I ended up going for Southside, Eastside, Beit, Orient House, and Willis Jackson. Very pricey but hopefully it will be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emc2)
    Well, I was also looking for single en-suites relatively close to the College, and I ended up going for Southside, Eastside, Beit, Orient House, and Willis Jackson. Very pricey but hopefully it will be worth it.
    I guess they are the other two closest halls with en suite rooms? And the order in which i put the halls down isnt indicative of preference is it?

Sorry for all the questions!

ReputationRep:
    I guess they are the other two closest halls with en suite rooms? And the order in which i put the halls down isnt indicative of preference is it?

Sorry for all the questions!
    I think they are, yes. And no, as far as I know the order in which you put them down will not be taken into account by the accommodation centre.

ReputationRep:
    Bear in mind that Orient House is a bit further out than other halls. For the atmosphere, I would personally rather stay closer to college even if it means I don't get an en-suite room. Considering the halls have all been refurbished in the last three to four years (at least they better have! I remember paying £84 for a single in Fisher and this was as recent as 3 years ago...) I think the quality shouldn't suffer too much.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.