14.74%
    60's
    37.89%
    50's
    10.53%

ReputationRep:
    poll, with reasons

i choose 60's

awesome muscle cars, no co2/enviroment to worry about, and oldschool parties.

ReputationRep:
    70's hippy fest

ReputationRep:
    1984 . . . It would've been awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I was quite happy with the nineties actually!

ReputationRep:
    i voted 60's/70's/80's (as it was multiple choice)

mainly for the people, the events, the clothes, the sex, the drugs and the rock n roll..

ReputationRep:
    awesome muscle cars, no co2/enviroment to worry about, and oldschool parties.
    definitely 6o's for above reasons and more.
    music, spirit, change etc.

ReputationRep:
    Woodstock!

ReputationRep:
    60's for the music, atmosphere, parties, laid back way of life and the clothing. Then I would of been an adult in the 80's, so could become a politician during the time of Maggie
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    2000s baby! 1990s at a push. What can I say? I'm a sucker for gadgets... they just weren't around before then.

ReputationRep:
    The 1990's FTW!!! :woo:

Power Rangers, Britpop, CDs, Bill Clinton's meddling (well, OK, just the one time), the supposed "end of the world", the Million Man March, Diana Ross missing the goal in the 1994 World Cup opening ceremony:cool:, Michael Jackson was alive and as big as the decade before , Jarvis Cocker's gatecrashing Michael Jackson's performance at the 1996 BRIT Awards, Toy Story, Tamagotchi, Game Boy, Sega Megadrive II, Sonic the Hedgehog (which takes ages to complete without memory cards but still fun :yep:), Windows 95 (and its favourable marketing campaign), grown men jumping on the "boyband" wagon, this list woud go on and on if I could think of anything else :p:

The random list of things there would be quite a world if I was a teenager in the 1990's:rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    2000s baby! 1990s at a push. What can I say? I'm a sucker for gadgets... they just weren't around before then.
    oh please dont say that,
    your putting me off, i cant imagin a day without my phones or my ipod

ReputationRep:
    It's between the 1940s/50s or the 60/70s lol
    60s/70s for all the reasons stated above, 40s/50s cos i like the look of it from watching too many movies!

ReputationRep:
    The 80s all the way!

ReputationRep:
    Late 60's, early 70's! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    80s baby!

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't like any. Look more into the future. I would like to be a teenager in 2050.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19music4)
    40s/50s cos i like the look of it from watching too many movies!
    How did i forget that!:O

no animal rights, and very expensive fur :yes:
    and the hats

ReputationRep:
    Mid to late 80's in Glasgow or Oxford, so that I could of been part of the C86/twee-pop movement. ^__^

ReputationRep:
    60's

ReputationRep:
    Of any era, I would have chosen the 1920s, but since that's not an option, I chose the 1960s as the dress sense and lifestyle appeals to me most!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.