10.53%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nouvelle vague)
    Edit: Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll!
    haha, yea thats more like it :P

ReputationRep:
    60s/70s

ReputationRep:
    60's/70's/80's <3 . I do not belong in this generation haha.

ReputationRep:
    The 80's for me. Sisters of Mercy, Siouxie, The Lost Boys, Goonies, Corey Feldman, Ralph Machio, Wham, Romantic goths, punks, Vivienne Westwood.

I'd facking love it mate.

ReputationRep:
    anything before the 80s wouldnt have been that fun, strict families were too common, not much consumer choice or spending, and terrible comminication.

90s all the way, would have been fun to catch the end of the rioting / lack of police control too.

ReputationRep:
    70s just for the music.

ReputationRep:
    As far as possible in the future, lol, I would like to see how the world comes to an end , a question I keep asking myself...

ReputationRep:
    00's for me the choice is all about the music scene so I would go for this as Trance and clubs were/are great. 90's acid house would have been great too tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Was close between 60's and 70's tbh. I went for the 60's as then I could enjoy the 70's aswell! The music and general atmosphere sounds awesome :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.