Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else recieved their accom offer yet.

Ive just accepted a place at cambridge halls

ReputationRep:
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooop
    just got my acception email to cambridge too, gonna do it all now.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    still havent recieved mine yet I WANNA KNOW!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I just got mine been offered a place at cambridge. Dunno where I'll get £100 in ten days from though.

ReputationRep:
    I scraped mine together. I thought I was gonna have to work on the streets for it thought haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimee91)
    I just got mine been offered a place at cambridge. Dunno where I'll get £100 in ten days from though.
    lol I thought the same, I had the money set aside in June but then went on random trip to dublin and spent it all. Need to scrape that £100 asap. Annoyingly!

Still happy that guaranteed in cambridge now :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chilin_dude)
    lol I thought the same, I had the money set aside in June but then went on random trip to dublin and spent it all. Need to scrape that £100 asap. Annoyingly!

Still happy that guaranteed in cambridge now :yes:
    I've got the money now but it means all my birthday moneys gone.No birthday night out for me =[

ReputationRep:
    when did u guys find out about ur accomodation??

ReputationRep:
    This morning

ReputationRep:
    Bah well at least u might get money for your birthday, plus all yr mates will prob be buying u drinks anyway. Reckon I'm gonna have to sponge some money off a mate till July then give them money back.

This is what the email said jennie

[email protected]
    to me

show details 9:14 AM (5 hours ago)

20/07/2009

Dear xxxxxxx,
    I am pleased to offer you accommodation in Cambridge Hall of Residence for the academic year 2009-10.

This email is the start of the formal process for MMU accommodation and is intended to create legally binding obligations between you and the University. It is important that you read and make sure you understand the implications before accepting.

To access details of your offer you need to go online to the MMU Student Accommodation Gateway, before the offer lapse date of 30/07/2009 using this web address:

Weblink MMU Student Accommodation Gateway

Please log on using the email address and password you provided when you make the application for accommodation. If you wish to accept the offer you must complete the following:

Pay the £100 booking fee.

By paying the booking fee you are confirming that you have read and understood the following:

The Terms of Occupancy and acceptance of the conditions.
    The Halls Disciplinary Code of Conduct and acceptance of the code.
    Your financial obligations regarding fees and the payments schedule.

Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer of accommodation creates a legally binding contract between the University and you.

If you are unable to use the recommended method of payment, you must notify the Accommodation Office without delay and before the lapse date of 30/07/2009.

Should payment not be received by 30/07/2009, it will be assumed that you wish to decline this offer of accommodation.

The Keycode issued for this offer is : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely

Accommodation Office

Manchester

ReputationRep:
    omg i really hope i get into cambridge halls else i will be annoyed . Do you think all the students that have a firm place in Cambridge halls got their emails today??

ReputationRep:
    Probably not, I know people got offered places on Saturday too

ReputationRep:
    I'm renting a flat this year rather than the halls, i live in a place where renting a flat doesn't break your bank so it's ideal. But i definetly prefer it to the halls, a full living room to myself, a bathroom 3 or 4 times the size, and a room that actually doesnt compare with a shoebox.

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted my offer to Cambridge too!

Anyone who has accepted a place in Cambridge and wants get to know someone, please message me!! Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    seems like alot of people have heard today

ReputationRep:
    I gotta place in oxford court my first choice
    bare excitement

ReputationRep:
    wooo

First person I have heard getting offered anywhere except cambridge, oxford court looks very nice indeed

ReputationRep:
    I Wanna Know!!! Arggggggggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chilin_dude)
    Bah well at least u might get money for your birthday, plus all yr mates will prob be buying u drinks anyway. Reckon I'm gonna have to sponge some money off a mate till July then give them money back.
    Best hope they do I'm skint
    I bet theres a lot of people wait till 30th to do it.Payday for most people.

ReputationRep:
    got mine for mill point overly excited know!!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.