Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulaay)
    rites, not gonna know what hit them

Haha can I be in your Geordie gang please? It seems I am a lone smoggie & technically only down the road!

ReputationRep:
    Wooooooooo just got my email this morning and accepted a place in Cambridge Halls get in!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha yea so did i! just joined the group on facebook aswell ..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same does anyone know what is the earliest date that we can move in is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mitch41)
    Yeah same does anyone know what is the earliest date that we can move in is?

Its the 19th of sept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeSawyer85)
    Its the 19th of sept.
    thanks man

ReputationRep:
    Gla you got your place mitch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    I got offered a place for Cambridge Halls. I haven't accepted yet. Does anyone else think its a bit cheeky they want the money so quickly, seeing as they were almost a month late letting us know we had the place?

Someone should make a Cambridge Hall Fresher group on Facebook
    its ridic they give us so little notice! I mean we are gonna be bloody cheapo students so having no money.

And woah i was about to say good idea on the fb group and on next page its already done.
    Joining now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know by any chance when we will find out our room/flat numbers??
    I hope we find out before the actual day lol!

ReputationRep:
    nah , they tell you when you arrive :[

ReputationRep:
    A suprise!

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting excited now. Need to resist the urge to buy things for my room before I've even got my results...

ReputationRep:
    the joys of having an unconditional offer lols.. I plan on raiding Ikea at some point in the next couple of weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get into Briarfields?

ReputationRep:
    anyone else not heard yet?? I'm well and truly panicking

ReputationRep:
    Those who have been given a room at their choice, where abouts do you live??

i am thinking they are starting with the furthest away and working their way closer.

ReputationRep:
    yes i heard that it wasnt first come first serve it does go on distance. im from birmingham and i got mine last week!!

ReputationRep:
    I only received mine on Saturday and I live in Cornwall

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge Halls - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57844193660

19th Seems quite late to go up if term starts on 21st, especially as this will only be my third time in Manchester. Anyone know if it's possible to move in earlier or is the contract the final word?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennieg33)
    yes i heard that it wasnt first come first serve it does go on distance. im from birmingham and i got mine last week!!
    Im Living in wolvertrampton whihc is only a couple miles from birm.

bout 80 miles away from Manchester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.