Turn on thread page Beta

Piles , the secret misery. watch

ReputationRep:
    This is a rant.

I get them from squats. I shoved the white pencil **** up my ass you get with the cream and tore some ****. Went to the docs and he said 'didn't you put any vaseline on it?'

Both felt homo I think.Getting a roid just sucks. Some times when I take a **** the roid stops all the **** from coming out properly and when you wipe your hole butt crack gets caked in ****, **** sticking to my butt hair. This always happens when I am about to go out and I then have to get in the shower to jet wash the **** off.

And then you forget to hide the cream , so you bring a girl home and what does she see in the bathroom the cream with 'pencil ****' next to it.

Then if you are really ******* unlucky you can get a blood clot in a roid which makes it so painful you can't get out of bed. Because there is a roid the size of a tennis ball in your butt. The only treatment is to go to A and E and have a doctor drain the blood out, which not surprisingly I don't opt for . Or you wait a week for it to gradually happen while lieing on your stomach , dreading needing to take a ****.

why in this time, do we not have any ways of treating them without putting on rubbish cream (that makes your bum smell by the way), or surgery which according to my Dad means you are ******** blood for weeks and giving birth in the bath? AHHHH.

And if any **** says 'getting enough fiber' to me one more time I will wring their ******* neck.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.