Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I posted my declaration about 3 weeks ago and I've had another one through this morning and am being told that I've not sent the first one.

Anyone else had this problem?

And my PIN doesn't match my reference number, leaving me unable to speak to one of the dubiously helpful elves that work there ¬¬

/rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    I posted my declaration about 3 weeks ago and I've had another one through this morning and am being told that I've not sent the first one.

Anyone else had this problem?

And my PIN doesn't match my reference number, leaving me unable to speak to one of the dubiously helpful elves that work there ¬¬

/rant

I have the exact same problems! :mad: I've sent two forms now and am waiting for the changed assessment summary. And my PIN (birth date thing) does not work EVER.... so I have to sit there pressing it in three times until they just give me any old person to speak to =/

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, they're a pain in the arse!
    It would be so much better if it wasn't all done in one place, it'd be so much more efficient!

ReputationRep:
    I've just sent my third declaration. If the fourth has to be sent then I am going on a rampage in the student finance direct building!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently its automated cause its taking 6-8 weeks to process everything ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you sent it to the right address?

I don't know where to send mine to!

On the form itself it says PO box 4035

On the addressed envelope provided it says PO box 4032

which is right?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I have just recieved my second letter in the post, I dont want to continue to send off more signature forms, also the adress thing is confusing, the adresses are different on the forms than the envelopes.

ReputationRep:
    same thing happened with me! They sent a letter about 3 weeks after i had posted my declaration, saying i would receive no money if they did not receive a reply!

I emailed them and a few days later they replied to say it had been an error and my claim was complete.

As for the address? I just used the enclosed envelope, so did not really take much notice of the address!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Justice)
    Are you sure you sent it to the right address?

I don't know where to send mine to!

On the form itself it says PO box 4035

On the addressed envelope provided it says PO box 4032

which is right?!?!
    Yes, then they ask you to sign another one implying it was YOUR fault for not doing it! The cheek!

Well what do you expect from a government agency ^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.