Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Oh ffs.
    I quoted you and said "This!", meaning: I agree, I want to know too, your post is the same as what I would have written, etc...

It's pretty standard practise on forums. Geddit? :facepalm:
    alright alright i get it
    jeeez... sorry for not living on here and having a life :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It must be the best job ever

Hi I think I have swine flu, help.
    Stay in the house. You are going to die.

WHAT?!?! :ZOMG:
    Only joking!!! :toofunny:
    Naaaaat. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Manpower were recruiting for the Newcastle branch, not sure if it's the same across the country but worth having a look at their site for local vacancies.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't find any similar jobs online I'd be looking for London based though...

ReputationRep:
    All I know is that they clearly have jobs available in London, Newcastle and Portsmouth. Check out Gumtree and Directgov Jobs, etc. to see if they have contact centres near you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God!!!
    I Hope I Get It...i Was Interviewed On Sat..still No Reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inkblot)
    All I know is that they clearly have jobs available in London, Newcastle and Portsmouth. Check out Gumtree and Directgov Jobs, etc. to see if they have contact centres near you.
    I did have a look at directgov but nothing really sprung up. I've got call centre experience though so I reckon it'd be an okay job for me. Is it all available through agencys mainly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    What?
    BUBBLES, YOU ARE IN LONDON RIGHT~???????

I FOUND IT ON THE JOBCENTRE WEBSITE WHICH LINKED ME TO THE NHS SITE!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)

OK THANKS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)

Where? I couldnt find anything much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    I did have a look at directgov but nothing really sprung up. I've got call centre experience though so I reckon it'd be an okay job for me. Is it all available through agencys mainly?
    HEY, i'm in London and i got interviewed!:yes:

I found it on the jobcentre site which told me to go the the nhs jobs site... interviews were being held saturday,sunday and today but closing date is the 23rd I believe :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymustard)
    There's more than one contact centre in London. There's one in SW London that I saw advertised on gumtree, one in the Waterloo area that was advertised http://www.londonjobs.co.uk/showvac?...419.1248117767 and there may be others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)
    HEY, i'm in London and i got interviewed!:yes:

I found it on the jobcentre site which told me to go the the nhs jobs site... interviews were being held saturday,sunday and today but closing date is the 23rd I believe :woo:
    Oh noooo. Do you have a link or anything you could message me I'm really intrested.

ReputationRep:
    I searched the job centre site it aint on; what did people put in the search engine...

ReputationRep:
    why not plymouth darn it

ReputationRep:
    I've applied but I reckon I could be a bit too late

ReputationRep:
    I applied through my university website (Northumbria).

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me a number to contact them? I sent an application form to them which they have not replied back to. Enough reps to those respond back.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MewMachine)
    Funny how you just told me you got this job (look at my profile )

Oh hiiiii :p:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I must have been too late I havnt got any replies to my applications.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.