Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i got over with my A2 a while back. For some weird reason i feel sad for leaving my sixth form college. I remember that i actually hated the place when i came here and i ended up being miserable because i did not accept the place. However my A2 was so much fun and the year went so fast that i actually feel a bit nostalgic at the moment. None of my friends fel this way, they're all looking forward to university(even i am) but for some reason i feel like i got myself attached to that place.

Does anyone share a similar experience?? do you miss your sixth form college or are you glad its over and you are finally heading off to university??

ReputationRep:
    Nope, never have. Life moves on
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I must admit A2 is alot better than AS in most cases as people are generally more laid back and so used to the system by then, i feel a bit nostalgic for some aspects but then again i dont really like change hence not really looking forward to uni to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while now, but I stayed at the same school for Sixth Form. I really struggled with A-levels, so I was just glad that everything came together at just the right time for me heading off to university. I have since remained in the local area, and many of the people I went to school with attend the same University, so this does not really apply. It might be different depending on where you decided to study, though.

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't miss it one bit. Sixth form was good while it lasted, lots of fun times, lots of work (particularly at A2) but life does move on, as abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz says. Doesn't feel right to spend anymore time there :no:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.