Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!
    I'm in the process of trying to switch to Natwest from my current bank. Last week, I was on the Natwest website and an online chat box popped up allowing me to receive help by IM.
    Over the weekend, I had problems trying to set up my accounts in branch that have left me with a few questions. I'm short on time to phone, so have been back on the net looking to talk to someone online again; nothing's popped up and I can't find evidence of such a service at all.
    Does anyone know how often this online help is offered, or how to get to it?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Click on the online apply thing (for example click on apply online for student finance). During the signup process at the top right of the box there should be a "chat with an online advisor" button. This only applies during normal working hours. NatWest online service are bril though

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's great, thank you!
    Yeah, they were so helpful last week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Ah, that's great, thank you!
    Yeah, they were so helpful last week!
    Np, I had trouble finding the online advisor thing before, if they just made it a bit more prominent :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how can i log into my account to see how many points i've got
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Please check thread date before posting.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.