Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I go back to being blonde? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm umm'ing and ahh'ing about whether or not to go back to being blonde. Naturally my hair is a dirty blonde and I used to have it highlighted yearrsss ago and it looked something like this:

Now I have it this colour:

I was thinking of getting it done this kind of colour:

What do you think? I need to ring the hairdressers today if I want to do it as I have an appointment booked already and will need to see if a colour is possible too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracie88)
    I'm umm'ing and ahh'ing about whether or not to go back to being blonde. Naturally my hair is a dirty blonde and I used to have it highlighted yearrsss ago and it looked something like this:

What do you think? I need to ring the hairdressers today if I want to do it as I have an appointment booked already and will need to see if a colour is possible too.
    if thats you in the 2nd pic, ur hair looks abit ginger, lol i dont think blonde higlights go well with bright ginger hair,
    but if its going to look like the 3rd pic go for it (Y)

ReputationRep:
    I really like the blonde you had it, it suites you!

Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    if thats you in the 2nd pic, ur hair looks abit ginger, lol i dont think blonde higlights go well with bright ginger hair,
    but if its going to look like the 3rd pic go for it (Y)
    That's dyed hair, not ginger. My hair is not naturally that colour, it's naturally more blonde.

ReputationRep:
    I think the blonde suits your skin tone better! I would maybe go for cool-toned blondes rather than golden.

ReputationRep:
    That's dyed hair, not ginger. My hair is not naturally that colour, it's naturally more blonde.
    SORRY, didnt mean to OFFEND you

CHILL OUT MAN, NO BEEF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    SORRY, didnt mean to OFFEND you

CHILL OUT MAN, NO BEEF
    I was only telling you its dyed hair? I say it's not ginger because the dye I used was called natural brown

ReputationRep:
    I was only telling you its dyed hair? I say it's not ginger because the dye I used was called natural brown
    lol
    it quite sounded like you wr attacking me
    just like every girl when i tell her how her ginger hair looks cool

i just dont get it, why do you girls hate being called ginger
    i think its really cool:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yeah I like the blonde, I think it suits you better! I like the picture at the bottom as well too, whenever I get my hair highlighted I always get my hairdressers advice about the shade which would look best. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Definetly the blonde!

ReputationRep:
    first pic is way fitter tbh.

ReputationRep:
    You look completely different in both your pics :-s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God of War)
    first pic is way fitter tbh.
    I agree

ReputationRep:

Now I have it this colour:

I was thinking of getting it done this kind of colour:

Good lord, you're now fugly and obese! :eek:

How on earth is that possible???

Get back to whatever you were doing before to maintain the 1st pic urgently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)

ugly people eat more to feel better about themselves resulting in both uglyness and fatness

but, this person is not fugly!

Back to topic, You suit lighter hair, why don't you try a light brown :P it's a happy medium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubba Me Up)

People like you make my day, thank you

ReputationRep:
    The colour in the 3rd pic is gorgeous and will really suit your complexion. The darker colour makes you look a bit washed out. Go for it!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im_hungry)
    The colour in the 3rd pic is gorgeous and will really suit your complexion. The darker colour makes you look a bit washed out. Go for it!:p:
    Thanks, I'm sick of being dark anyway. I dyed it when I first started uni and now I'm finished I think I'll go back.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, return to blonde

ReputationRep:
    BLONDE
    definately.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.