Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I go back to being blonde? Watch

ReputationRep:
    First/second picture - you don't even look like the same person. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I think the blonde picture suits you a lot more because of the cut more than the colour.
    The second picture without any kind of fringe looks a little odd when you compare it to the first.
    I prefer the blonde

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    First/second picture - you don't even look like the same person.
    I wasn't asking if I look the same, can assure you it's me.

ReputationRep:
    Blonde, no doubt about it

ReputationRep:
    I had a friend who had her hair highlighted blonde for such a long time that her hair went full on blonde and it looked great. She tried going back to her original brown and it washed her complexion out so she quickly went back to blonde. I think the same applies to you, the blonde compliments your skintone much better, although as mentioned above, ask your hairdresser about what tones of blonde would suit both your face shape and skin tone. Hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    Blonde.
    Maybe you should have done a poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gracie88)
    Thanks, I'm sick of being dark anyway. I dyed it when I first started uni and now I'm finished I think I'll go back.
    Promise to show us a pic when its done? I'd love to see it!!!

ReputationRep:
    Blonde is nicer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im_hungry)
    Promise to show us a pic when its done? I'd love to see it!!!
    Yeah sure I will. I'm getting it done on Saturday and going to a party so I'm sure there will be a photo taken.

ReputationRep:
    Blonde suits you more.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.